19

Peyton arrived at school with Edward

Peyton arrived at school with Edward. The two promised to not say a word till they no for sure. They saw Brandon walking with Bella over to Jacob. "Uh oh." She said.

Edward grabbed his mate and the two watched what was happening. Peyton decided to listen in and heard Bella and Brandon argue. She rolled her eyes till Jacob brought her into the conversation making the blonde glared at the shifter. "Come on." Edward said, but she was already making her way to him.

Peyton grabbed Jacob by the shirt and glared. "If you ever put my name in your mouth, I will set fire to your ass." She tells him.

"She means it." Brandon tells him.

Jacob nodded as he got in his bike with Bella following him. Edward grabbed his mate as she looked at him. "If she's ditching so am I."

"Let's go then."
~~~
Peyton was watching tv with Edward. Seeing as the disappearance in Seattle was suspicious. "Someone is behind this." She replies. "Who though?"

"I don't know." Carlisle replies.

Edward wrapped his arms around Peyton when Brandon walked in with Bella. "What happened?"

"I punched a wolf in the face."

Peyton giggled at that as Carlisle check her hand. The blonde walked outside as Edward followed her. She stood playing with fire and smiled. "Still upset."

"Yes, but I want to figure out what the hell is happening to those that are disappearing." She said. "On top of that, my dad is either a king or a guard that we fear and graduation is near..."

"Peyton." Edward says. "Calm down."

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault. You girls are having it rough, but it seems as their more focused on Bella than you. I think their scared of who you really are."

Peyton smirked as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I guess there is perks of having a father in the Volturi."

"What?" They heard causing them to turn.

Peyton laughed a little and walked in with Edward. "Edward had narrowed it down to who my father might be, but there were two possibilities."

"Who?" Esme asked.

"Alec or Caius." Edward said.

They all looked at Peyton who didn't say a word. No one couldn't say a word. They have someone in there coven that could scare any vampire out there besides them. "So." Peyton said. "What are we going to do about these disappearance?"

 "What are we going to do about these disappearance?"