31

Edward stood with Peyton in his arms as the blonde worried about Bella

Edward stood with Peyton in his arms as the blonde worried about Bella. The girl wasn't just her best friend, or cousin as the two put on, but as sisters. Peyton turned around as Edward hugged her. "I can't watch this."

"Come on. Let's go for a walk. I can't have you stressing."

Peyton nodded as they left. Bella looked to see Peyton gone with Edward. "Where did they go?"

Rosalie smiled as she covered Bella up. "Peyton is starting to stress and Edward doesn't want her stressing. Not good for the baby." She said. "Or your's. So Edward took her for a walk to occupy her mind."

Bella nodded as she looked at Brandon. She wished that Brandon was more supportive for her like Edward is with Peyton. He shows her so much love and caring about this baby, but Brandon won't. Jasper felt Bella's emotions and looked at Brandon. "The more you stay away, the more it hurts her because she was hoping you would be like Edward, but you're not. Think wisely because once you realize what you are doing, it will be too late."
~~~
Later on, Peyton was sound asleep as Edward went hunting. He didn't look up as he dropped the deer. "How are you so calm about Peyton's pregnancy?"

"I knew it was possible because of her mother. You knew this could happen, but avoided it. Now that Bella might have the same fate as Peyton's mom." He said. "If you think fast and turn her after that baby is born."

"I'm afraid she might hate me for it."

"We are talking about the same Bella Swan. Right?" Edward asked. "Because the Bella I came to know has been wanting to be like us since she got with you. She never changed her mind about not being like us." He sighed as he put his hand on Brandon's shoulder. "You need to talk to her or at least think about the pain you are causing your wife."

Brandon nodded as he walked out of the room causing Edward to feel arms around him. "You really meant that?"

"Yes I did." He tells his wife. "Peyton, you need to rest."

"I will, but first I need to see Bella..."

"Peyton, right now, I think you need to rest. Brandon is going to figure out what to do first and then he will talk to Bella for how he treated her. Once he does that, I will let you be with Bella, but for now, I want you to be calm and not stress over anything because your pregnancy is normal compared to Bella's okay."

"Okay."

Edward kissed her head causing her to smile. "Get some sleep."

Peyton didn't lay back down. She got off the bed and straddled Edward. "What if I want my husband right now?" She asked as she leaned Edward down. "These hormones are not going to help me much, so I get to have you anytime I want now."

Edward stared at her with black eyes. "You're fighting with fire, baby."

Peyton showed flames on her hands making Edward laugh as he leaned up and kissed her. Making the flames in her hand disappear so she can run her hand through her husband's hair as she was going to have some fun before going to sleep.
~~~
Downstairs everyone groaned as they heard Edward and Peyton. "At least they are having fun."

"He's keeping her away from the stress till Brandon finally accepts Bella's pregnancy."

They all nodded. "We need to figure out how we can feed. Bella is due anytime."

"We will figure it out, but for now, I need to get an ultrasound to check Peyton's baby."

They all nodded. They looked at Bella and knew any day now the baby would be here and the day Bella Cullen is finally turned. "Carlisle, let's go." Emmett said. "Seth is going to help us."

"Be on watch for Bella."
~~~
After they left, Edward walked downstairs, but stopped at hearing Brandon. "I'm sorry I left you alone."

Edward smiled as he went back upstairs to his room to see Peyton still asleep. "He accepted the pregnancy. Now we need to be prepared for her delivery when ever it happens."