18

With Bella gone for the weekend, Peyton could focus on hunting down Victoria

With Bella gone for the weekend, Peyton could focus on hunting down Victoria. "There." She heard Alice. Peyton was off with the others behind her.

Peyton throw fire, but missed. "Shit." She said as she followed them till they reached the treaty line when Emmett fell. "I got it." She said as she jumped, but Edward grabbed her.

"No." He said. "You can't go over there."

"Okay." She replies as she saw the wolves. "You weren't kidding about the smell."

Edward chuckled as they left the treaty line, but Edward stopped Peyton as the others left. "Let's hunt some before heading back." He tells her. "I need to tell you something of what I found out."

Peyton nodded as she followed him.
~~~
"I believe you father is Caius."

"Say what?" She replies. "No. No. No." Edward watched her walk back and forth. "You told me he was one of the kings." Edward nodded. "I don't think I can accept this."

"There is also another one I could think of."

"Who?"

"Alec."

Peyton paled as she sat down. "How..."

"I've been doing some searching and one said he has red eyes and carried himself like a guard or king. The person couldn't remember, but he did remember that he always wore a cloak."

"Oh great." Peyton said as she started crying.

Edward hugged her as he hated seeing her upset. He kissed her head as she held into him. "Let's get you home."

"Please." She replies as he picked her up and left.

Peyton James now has two possible fathers. But who is it?

 But who is it?