11

Dress on the last chapter is for this too

Peyton stood with Edward as the heard footsteps. "Here she comes." Peyton tells him making Edward chuckle. They saw Bella walking downstairs. Well being dragged down by Alice. "Told you she hates it."

"Yep." Edward replies as he kissed her head.

"We try to keep it minimum." Carlisle said.

"Alice is just stubborn." Peyton said making the pixie vampire playfully glare at her. "You know I spoke the truth." Peyton tells her looking at her making Alice smile. Edward shook his head at his mate and sister's carry on.
~~~
Peyton and Edward were dancing as Bella was opening gifts. They heard Bella gasp and look to see her finger bleeding. Peyton smelt the blood, but buried her head in Edward's chest. Edward held her close so she wouldn't attack. Edward picked her up and carried her outside as the others fought with Jasper. "Edward?" Peyton whimpered.

"It's okay." He said. "I got you." Peyton nodded as she cried. She couldn't believe she almost attack. Edward knew she was feeling guilty and held her tight. Brandon and the others walked out and saw Edward holding a crying Peyton.

"She almost attacked?" Rosalie asked as Edward nodded. "That's not your fault Peyton."

"I couldn't help it." Peyton cried out. "I'm afraid of hurting my best friend." Edward held her close. "And I almost did."

"Peyton..." Peyton ran off making Edward look at his family before chasing her down. The others sighed knowing she was upset. "Peyton!" Edward called for as he ran, but stopped in a spot and looked in the trees to see her. "Don't make yourself feel like a monster."

"I'm not."

"Than why run?"

"Brandon gave me an accusing look." Edward growled. Peyton smiled as she jumped down just for Edward to catch her and kiss her.

"It's not your fault and never will be your fault." Peyton nodded as she hugged him. "Let's get back, Brandon took Bella home."

"Are you going to leave?"

"Not without you, love." Peyton smiled as she kissed him again.

"I love you." She tells him.

"I love you."
~~~
When Peyton and Edward arrived back, Esme was the first to hug the hybrid. Esme knew this was hard on Peyton as the said girl herself is still learning about herself.
"It's not your fault."

"I know." Peyton said and looked at Edward. "Wake me up so I'll know what's going to happen next."

"I will." He tells her and kissed her one last time before she went to his room. "I can't leave her here."

"We know." Carlisle said. "The two of you will be in pain." Edward nodded. "She needs you now more than ever."

"Go to her till Brandon comes home." Edward nodded as he ran to his room. The others sighed.

"Peyton will be strong." Alice tells them. "She has us to help." They nodded knowing they will help Peyton with her new found thirst.

" They nodded knowing they will help Peyton with her new found thirst