"Why?" I asked suspiciously, but inside my heart rate had picked up.

"Just do it, please." He said giving me the best puppy dog eyes he could. I gave up and said, 

"Fine..." And I shut my eyes. I waited, and waited, until I finally felt something cold land on my neck. 

"Open you eyes." He said. I opened and looked down at my neck. I gasped. It was a necklace, and let me just clarify how beautiful it was. It was an infinity signed necklace with 'Love' written on it and a hanging bow charm. 

"Oh my God, Liam... You got this for me?" I asked, still paralyzed. 

"Yeah, Hazel. I wasn't joking when I said I loved you." He said and bit his lip.

"And I wasn't either." I said. With that, I stood on my tiptoes and placed my lips on his. My first kiss, and it was Liam Payne. Could life get any better? 

As we broke away, he said, 

"I knew somehow I would get you to kiss me."

"What? Really? That's nice" I said rolling my eyes, sarcasm evident. We both burst into laughter and walked along. We finally reached the zoo, and the entrance was sparkling with lights. We could hear the blaring music from outside. This was more of a disco! I broke out into a big grin, and my eyes glistened with mischief. It still looked so fun!

 I looked at Liam, a big grin still plastered on my face. He smiled back at me. He put his arm around me and we walked in.

From the inside, it was huge! Seriously, it was so inviting. There was a celebration going on for their 1st year anniversary, and it was so festive. There was a big auditorium, usually set up for animal shows, but tonight, it was filled with tons of stalls, arcade games, and lights. And that wasn't even the main attraction. There were tons of different species of animals all in their separate spaces. There was a whole space allocated just for different cats!

It was so fun looking at all the different cats, varying from leapords to panthers. There were even sand cats!

As we left the cat house, we entered the reptile house. Trust me, reptiles weren't really my favourite creatures. I was kind of terrified of them. 

There was a guy holding a bunch of snakes of different colours and sizes. 

"Step right here! Examine the different textures of these snakes! You, Ma'am, come here and feel this beauty." He said to me, holding up a boa constrictor. I bit my lip. I was terrified of snakes. 

I shook my head. I couldn't do it. 

"Come on. It won't bite. Look, even this lovely gentlemen will do it." He said, eyeing Liam. Liam slowly went up to the snake and felt it's scaly back. I cringed at the thought of ever touching it.

"Wow, Hazel. It's so soft, yet scaly. Feel it." He said. I slowly shook my head. 

"I... Can't..." I finally said.

"Come, let me help you. Just close your eyes." I slowly closed my eyes, as he grabbed my wrist and slowly made me pat the snake. I squealed at how cold it was. It wasn't slimy, or gross as I expected it to be. It was soft.

"Now open your eyes." He said gently. I hesitantly opened one eye, then the other. Wow, I was actually touching a snake. I've never had the guts to do it before. Well I was going to back out anyways if Liam hadn't said anything. I actually felt proud of myself. I smlied and slowly walked back. Okay, enough snakes for one day! We resumed walking around the zoo, and took a picture with a couple of eagles. They were seriously HUGE!