Avengers....Woohoo :(

Hazel's POV:

"Izzy!!!!!!!! Is Katy here yet??? She's really late for some reason." I shouted across the room. I was in the  kitchen getting some snacks ready, and Izzy and Rose were at my house. Katy was supposed to be here like an hour ago, but I guess she must be doing something urgent cause she is usually the first one here. 

" NO HAZEL!!! she isnt here yet. Maybe shes on her way. And where are you!!??" she replied. I smiled. Izzy can be so impatient at times but I loved her anyways. Rose is probably doing Izzy's hair for her. they are just so vain!!!

I walked in the room seeing both of them in front of my big mirror. Typical. I decided to scare them. Slowly laying the bowl of chips down, I snuck up to them, and....

"BOOOOOOO!!!!" 

"AAAAHHH!!! Hazel what is wrong with you!!! you made me put my lipgloss on my cheek!" screamed Izzy. I looked at her with a big pink mark across her face. She was desperately trying to rub it off. Me and Rose were in hysterics, watching her.

"So Violet isnt coming right..." Rose asked. " Afraid not. She said that she had to go for a dinner with her parents. But we can make the most of it without her." I reassured her.

She sighed and dropped onto the couch. "What do we do while we wait for Katy?" I smiled at Rose. She was so sweet but she always had to be doing something. 

"Why dont we play TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Izzy screamed in my ear. I covered them with pain.

"OWWW!! STOP SHOUTING!" I said. Thinking about it, I never really took a dare. So whats the point of playing truth or dare. 

"Guys, I dont take dares, you know that!!"

"What are we doing today anyways??" Izzy asked.

I shrugged..." I dont know. Katy said that she's making the plans and that we shouldnt intefere so yeah..."

I knew that Katy is great at making plans and that we always end up having fun, but this time I have a bad feeling. Should I really leave everything up to her? 

I blinked twice and saw Rose busy braiding her hair while talking nineteen to the dozen about One Direction to Izzy who was soo interested. Did I forget to mention that we are all super One Direction fans. Like seriously...

*Five seconds later*

Ring!!!! The doorbell had just rung. KATY IS HERE!!!!

Excited I sprinted towards the door and opened it. I expected Katy to be there but NOOOO.... It was my annoying brother.

"What!????" I hissed

He took a step back and put his hands up, looking like he was surrendering to the police

"You dont need to be soo aggresive! Im just here to grab my stuff. Im going to my friends house for a sleepover." He said earnestly.

I sighed and gestured him to come in. He saw my friends and shrugged to himself, clearly not interested. He grabbed his stuff knocking down like two stacks of books in the process. I face palmed myself. I just fake smiled at him and pushed him towards the door. 

After throwing him out, I sighed and went to stack my books. I looked at Rose and Izzy. Completely same position, talking their hearts out about One Direction. 

"I could really use some help, guys" I said to them. Immediately they skipped over and we were stacking books. Wow... Such a fun weekend.

Ring!!!! The doorbell rang again. If it is my brother I swear....

I opened the door and saw KATY!!! finally shes here.

"KATY!!!!" I screamed and immediately hugged her. Rose and Izzy left the books and came too. 

"KATY's HERE!!" they both screamed. Katy looked bewildered. I think we were scaring her. Ok back to reality.

"why were you so late???" I asked her.

She was smiling soo much, I think her cheeks were cramping up.

"GUESS WHAT??" she cried

"what??" we said in unison.

" WERE GOING TO AVENGERS!!" 

avengers?? what? I hate that movie and always will... why avengers...?

Rose and Izzy were jumping up and down with Katy, screaming their lungs out. They noticed me being quiet and stopped.

"Whats wrong Hazel???" Katy asked me.

"I kinda... dont like avengers" I mumbled to myself.

"WHAT???"

"I dont like avengers..." i said louder enough for them to hear.

They all frowned but Katy just said "You havent even seen it! Just come with us and maybe you'll like  it." She smiled.

I tried to smile but it came out more of a watery grin.

"Ok.... Fine, but only this time!"

"YAY!!" they screamed. We all grabbed our stuff except Katy and I grabbed my favourite hair band named Mikayla and  we set out.

We went into Katy's moms car and she started driving us there.

"What if Louis Tomlinson was at avengers??????" Rose said to herself.

We all groaned. "Rose enough about One Direction... Why would they be going to see avengers somewhere soo public" Izzy said, but I heard a little bit of disappointment in her voice.

"Katy do you have the tickets?" I asked being the organized one.

"Yah!! I got them on the way here. thats why I was so late..."

"OoooOOooohhH! THATS WHY!!!" Rose cried

I just stared out of the window and spaced out. Was I going to have a good time?