The end of the beginning... :)

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to say that this will be the last chapter of Avengers+One Direction=CHAOS!!

I love all of you who have supported me and I can't thank you enough!!! Ugh, I'm not good at this :/ 

Mind reading my other books? 

Finding Ghostly Love (One Direction) 

Thoughts of a Haley

Wonders of my mind (Poetry)

SO READ ON!!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Do you see the north star? The brightest one?" He said.

"Yeah, it's right there." I said pointing into the distance. 

"You are 100 times more beautiful than that one." He said and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Really? That's the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me before." I said softly. 

"Well, it's the truth. And I'm glad they didn't say anything because you wouldn't be with me right now, would you?" He said. 

"Yeah, I guess so. Liam, thanks for everything." 

"No problem, love. All I asked you to do is run away." 

~**~

Hazel's POV:

As we were sitting on the bench, Liam's phone rang. He quickly answered it and this is what I heard. 

"Hello?"

~*~

"Oh hey. Where are you guys?"

~*~

"You all went home already?"

~*~

"Well, then."

~*~

"Nope, it's fine. You guys continue. See you soon!"

He hung up and looked over to me. 

"Who was that?" I asked. 

"Oh, just the lads. They all went home?" 

"All?" 

"Yeah, all, including the girls. They plan on continuing their fun night." He said making emphasis on 'fun'. 

"And now you're the one who's skipping it for a date. How ironic Mr. Payne." 

"I'd skip christmas for you, Mrs. Payne." He said. Wait... did, he just...?

"Mrs. Payne?" I stuttered.

"Yet to be." He said, and entwined his hand into my own. I'm starting to question whether or not this is a dream. 

I mean, I'm just a fan. Nothing special. 

Just me...

"Something wrong?" He asked. I'm pretty sure he could read my thoughts. 

"Nothing. Just grateful for everything. For you..." I replied. He smiled and squeezed my hand a bit tighter. 

"I'm grateful for you too. I remember feeling horrible after I found out that our tour had been postponed, but now I see why." 

He paused for a second, rolled up his sleeve, and showed me his arrow tattoos.

"An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. That has been my favourite quote for a while now, and it hasn't failed me yet." 

As he finished speaking, I looked up at him in the eyes.

"So you're saying that this quote explains our whole situation?" I said softly.

"Yes, Hazel. It doesn't only explain our whole situation. It explains our whole life." 

"Well, do you know my favourite quote?" I said. His eyes narrowed. He shook his head.

"To infnity and beyond.

He smirked and dropped his gaze to the floor. 

"So you're quoting Buzz Lightyear, are you? Well, I've got one. 'I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful yarn full of hair'." 

We started laughing at his reference to Buzz. 

"But seriously, Hazel. You are a beautiful, bright, lovely lady. And I'm glad I met you in the first place."

"I'm glad too."  

~*~

We walked back to the cinema and found that the movie was finished a while ago. 

"So, Hazel. Would you do me the honour of joining me to watch the Avengers?" He said, with a half smile. 

I smiled back at him. It is after all where we met in the first place. And everyone else seemed to like it a lot. 

And it does mean the world to me...

Why not give it a chance?

"Of course I'll join you Liam Payne." I said and slightly giggled. 

We walked in the hall, and grabbed the middle row. It was empty. Perfect.

And there I sat, watching the Avengers for the first time, despite my natural dislike for it. Together, with my first and eternal love, Mr. Liam James Payne, hoping this night would never end. 

I don't know what will happen in the future, so I hope and pray

That I won't have to live through the very next day

Saying goodbyes, that will never be good anyways

All I wanted to do was just stay...

Stuck in a parallel universe, never having to leave

Yet alive and breathing,  death we decieve

 Turning heads, our memories slowly decay

All I want to do is stay...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my loveliess!! 

It's the ENDDDD!!!! 

My first completed book!! :D :D :D :D 

Did you guys like the ending? I decided to leave it quite vague, so that your imagination could go wild!

I loveeeee all my readers!!! Don't forget to vote/comment!

Buh-byee!!! xx

xHazel Payne :)