Have fun Izzy...

Izzy's POV:

Me and Rose were just having a splendid time in the car, chilling and listening to 1D music and what not. I cannot even try to explain to you how much I love them! It was always fun watching their videos and listening to their music. I dunno why!

Its so fun when I hang out with my group of friends. Firstly, theres Rose. She is just so likeable. She can turn your sadness into happiness within a second. I mean seriously. Ive never seen her angry before. And Im like her best friend. whats up with that???

Then theres Katy. She is just so amazing. She is so hilarious and you can count on her for making you laugh at any instant, ignoring the circumstances. She is so playful and is so sweet you cant have a grudge against her for more than a minute!

And then theres Hazel. She is somehow different from all of us. She is fun no doubt but she is so academic and can get a good grade without working up a sweat. She is also a complete directioner but in different ways than us all. She just thinks too deeply.

Finally theres Violet. She is so bubbly and interesting and always has fun no matter what. She is also a complete directioner and is very outgoing and friendly. Everyone enjoys her company.

The interesting thing about us is that we are all dedicated to 1D and have been directioners forever. But whats really interesting is that all of us have a favourite member, and none of our favourites are the same.

For instance:

I like zayn

Rose likes louis

Hazel likes liam

Katy likes harry

and... Violet likes niall.

Thats us...

_____________________________________________________________________________

We had a very fun time on the way but I noticed that Hazel wasnt in the mood. Maybe she really didnt like avengers. that wasnt possible though. Who doesnt like avengers???

After like an hour we reached there. I went on my phone for a while and checked the boys twitter, as usual. We werent stalkers. We were dedicated. Katy and Hazel went to collect the pre-ordered tickets while me and Rose were just standing there, on our phones. We were like right next to each other but we still BBM'd for fun. That was totally us.

I scrolled through Zayn's page and gasped. HE WAS GOING TO AVENGERS TOO! WOW! I started screaming and jumping up and down. Rose must've saw it too because she started jumping with me as we were squealing together. We were total fangirls at that moment. Most people started to stare at us as if we were autistic, but nothing distracted me from one direction. 

The only down side was that he was going with PERRY EDWARDS!! why on earth would he go with her. He was PERFECT while she wasnt. He deserved someone better.

Hazel and Katy arrived shortly after we calmed down (good thing) and we told them about the news. 

"OMG!!! They are going to avengers too? Which cinema???" Katy screamed. Even Hazel was in a better mood. We were both grinning like anything but I didnt know which cinema. He didnt mention it. I shrugged it off and we started discussing and what not. It was very noisy in this multiplex oddly. 

We started to walk towards the cinema when we got pushed aside by a whole lot of paparazzi. Paparazzi?? WTH? what were they doing here? I looked puzzled at my friends and they mirrored my expression. 

We tried to catch a glance at who or what was catching everyones attention. There were screams everywhere and flashes of light, blinding me instantly. Blinking repeatedly, I finally pushed some of my way in. I wasnt missing Avengers for anything. 

Everyone was on my trail. We were holding on to each other so that no one would get lost. I was in the front. Then I saw it. That hair that I could recognize from 10 miles away. That smile that left me hypnotized. It was the ONE..... Zayn Malik was in our theatre. Zayn ..bloody.. Malik.

I just stood there in wonder and then felt some pushes from my friends urging me to move on. They didnt know....

"ZAYN MALIK IS IN OUR THEATRE!!" I just screamed at them. I could see their eyes grow wide with excitement and shock. They started fangirling like anything.

"Zayn's here!" Rose screamed. 

"Who knew he would come here!" Hazel yelled.

"Thats your answer!. THIS CINEMA" Katy squealed. 

I was just out of my senses at that moment. We finally pushed our way through the growing mob of people and entered our cinema screen. It was good that no paparazzi could come in because the movie was sold out! (Love you Katy <3) 

So whoever would be here could see them. I'm happy I was apart of it. 

We took our seats and I realized we were two rows away from him. We were in row B and he was in row D. I could just stare at him the whole movie time. Avengers could wait.....

I took many pictures of him secretly but got many glares from nearby spectators. As the ads started, I had to retire to my seat or I will be hunted down by the people around me. 

The seating order was like this:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

First me, then Hazel, then Vira, then Rose. 

I knew Hazel hated being on the end so I had to suffer (HAZEL!). No one liked the end for some reason. Or was it just us?

The movie started.

I had 2 hours to enjoy Zayn Malik.... :)