Liam the spy!!

Liam's POV:

It was a fun day with the lads. we were all super excited for tonight. We were going to try to stay up all night (see what i did there) without crashing, fainting, or falling asleep. And we will be playing like a ton of games like truth or dare, twister, and many other fun ones.

I was just having some strawberries and was observing the boys while coming up with things we would be doing. Niall was showing Louis how to do his 'high jumps'. Harry was stroking his pet cat and Zayn was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he's fixing his hair. That boy is just something. 

in my hand I had a notepad in which I jotted down some ideas. Here is what I came up with.

1. Truth or Dare (dont go as far as last time)

2. Twister

3. Cards

4. Pictionary (1D style)

5. Movie marathons

6. Hide and seek

I bit my lip as I read the last one. Hide and seek isnt usually very safe in this house. We end up like completely ditching the seeker for hours and they are like all alone and we try to paranoy them. I hate being the seeker when it comes to this game. 

Thinking about last time we played hide and seek, I quickly changed my mind and crossed it off the list. relieved I still kept thinking.

Suddenly Zayn came into the room. I didnt even look at him but I could smell his perfum from like three miles. I looked up at him and saw that he was in a suit. A  SUIT??? why was he in a suit. We are usually supposed to dress casually for these fun nights.

I could see the confusion in everyone elses eyes except Zayn's. His eyes were streaked with guilt. What was that boy up too? I swear if I find another spoon in my pillow again....

"where are you going Zayn?" louis asked what was on all of our minds. He is the most open one out of all of us.  

"out to avengers with Perry..." he said to himself. 

"WAT!!" 

"Im going for a date with Perry tonight" He said sheepishly and earned all our frowns. WHY!!!

"I thought we were having a fun night tonight..." I spoke after an awkward silence. 

"well I really have been looking forward to having a movie night with her and well..." He trailed 

I sighed and thought. Maybe he really likes her. Fine I let it go this time

"Okay fine Zayn. You can go but we will be continuing our night without you. Is that fair?" 

Harry, Niall, and Louis nodded and were saying "yeah, thats fair " to each other. 

Zayn put his hands up in defense and said "sure I dont mind if you continue on without me. Its one less crazy dare I have to do!" He smiled at the others and grabbed his coat.

"bye guys, see you at midnight!" He waved and left. 

Niall and Louis immediately started scheming about what to do to Zayn. Harry was still petting his cat. then the thought just popped into my head. should I do it??? I thought to myself.

 What if I go and spy on Zayn. Sabotage his date. It would be great fun. But I'm supposed to be the mature, responsible one. Who cares? I can be evil some times. I grinned to myself and put my notepad down. 

I gestured for all the boys to come into a huddle. They obediently obeyed and came closer.

"What if lets say... we sabotage Zayn's date?? Would it be enough revenge for making him miss fun night?" I said softly. 

Harry's cat purred and went away, uncomfortable in this huddle. Harry groaned but stayed where he was. Niall lit up and you could see he was as excited as me. Louis was grinning like a mad man. I think I have their permission. 

Harry said, "Since when are you the cheeky one? I mean I can imagine Louis playing such a prank... no offence Boobear." he smiled at Louis. "none taken" he casually said.

I frowned. Was I really the party pooper. I know how to have fun. Do I? Well I thought of this hilarious prank so I'm going alone. I have to prove that I am fun loving.

"But guys, I'm only going. DONT FOLLOW ME!!" I sounded stern enough but I think they were disappointed. 

"NOO!!! I want to come too" Louis wined at me. He started pouting and Harry was comforting him. 

"Okay fine Liam. You go... but tell us all the details when you get back. And dont you dare get caught. I dont like seeing Zayn in a bad mood okay." Niall assured me. 

I smiled and winked at him. I grabbed a black hoodie and set out for my car. It was warm. why oh why is  my hoodie so warm. Now which cinema did he go to?? Oh now I remember... Off we go to reel cinemas. They have the best quality. 

I jumped inside my car, grateful for the AC. I started off and went to follow Zayn. It is going to be a fun night.