12)🌸

Daastaan teri meri kitni ajeeb hai,

Pass tu nahi phir bhi sabse kareeb hai 💜

○○○○○○○○○

"Maaaa" he whined while looking away from her.

"Aisa kyu rhi hai aap?" He asked with sulking face.

(Why are you doing this?)

"Vedant" her raised voice was enough to make him mum.

"Kyuki mujhe woh pasand hai" she added with a small smile.

(Because I like her)

"She is perfect for you" she continued while holding his hand.

"Aur tumhari umar bhi horhi hai" she scolds him with disappointing look.

(And you are also getting old )

"Lekin maa woh.." he tries to speak but her glare mums him again.

(But mom..)

"Tum milne jaa rhe ho bas" she declared making him offgaurd.

(You're going to meet her, that's it)

"Meine shirt press krdi hai, wahi pehan kr jana" she added excitingly while going out from his room.

(I pressed your shirt, go wearing the same)

"Hello" he was beyond furious when got a call from hospital.

"Eshita" When he reached the  restaurant, she was nowhere to be seen as he was 3 hours late. He called her but her phone was switched off making him panicked.

"She left an hour ago" he asked the manager about her but his reply make him more guilty.

"I'm sorry" seeing no other option left he texted her while driving back to home.

"Good morning" Whole night he tried hard to sleep but her face came infront of his eyes making him sleepless whole night.

"Dr. Eshita aagyi kya?" He asked the receptionist while pretending to be busy.

(Did Dr. Eshita came?)

"She's on leave" she informed making his heart thumping.

"Again switch off?" He called her immediately after coming in his cabin but get more frightened after getting no response.

"Is she okay?" His heart mumbled making him more panicked.

"Everything alright?" His senior asked after seeing his fallen dim face.

"Yes" gulping half spoon of rice, he mumbled with heavy heart. He pretends that everything is fine but deep inside his heart was a mess.

"Eat well" his senior left while patting his shoulder softly making him nod slowly.