9)🌸

Bheega rahi hai in aankhon ko,

Bewaqt ki hai barsat phir 💙

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Past:

"Dr. Anirudh" the head nurse called him who was standing still like a statue in the operation room after hearing the news.

"It's an emergency, we have to do this" she added in worried tone making his eyes shifts to the patient who was in pool of blood.

"Dr. Anirudh" she shakes him lightly after not getting any response.

"Mei nhi kr sakta" he replied with great difficulty.

(I can not)

"Mei nhi kr sakta" he again mumbled while sitting on floor with thud making the head nurse panicked.

"It's an order" she added making him looked at her "his beloved sister."

"Emergency doctors are not here too" she continued while he staring at her.

"Please Dr. It's all about patients life" her words starts ringing in his mind making his brain stop for minutes.
He was in vulnerable state, he needs someone by his side to console him, to make him believe that she will be alright soon.

"Patient's bp is dropping doctor" other nurse said while inserting catheter on her viens.

His brain was rewinding everything, her smile, her words, her antics, her eyes, their fight....everything making his more weaker and fragile from inside.

"Doctor" head nurse shakes him making him regained his senses.

"Kuch nhi hone dega tumhe, tumhara bhai" he mumbled to himself before getting up and rushing towards her.

(Your brother will not let anything happen to you)

"Kuch nhi hoga tumhe" he added while holding her paler hand.

(Nothing will happen to you)

"Should we inform her relatives?" Someone said when he was wearing gloves and mask.

"Not needed" he uttered in pain making nurse confused.

"She's my sister" he added while other gasped and head nurse patted his shoulder.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Present:

"Go change" putting her luggage in her room, he said while giving her towel who was shivering badly.

"Th...anks" she shivered, while wiping her hairs making making a knot in his stomach.

"Ani...." her words left hanging as he puled her closer in one swift, making her gasped, before she could figure out what is happening he claims her lips making a jolt of fire ran in her body.