11)🌸

Dil chaahta hai tujhe kitna batana hai,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dil chaahta hai tujhe kitna batana hai,

Haan tere saath hi mera thikana hai 💓

○○○○○○○○○○○○

She was crossing the road when a car suddenly stops infront of her making her stumble resulting in falling.

"Are you fine?" she was managing to get up when a manly voice hits her ear, her hairs were open making him unable to see her face.

"Hmm" her elbow was bleeding while her ankle got few scratches making him guilty on his careless driving.

"I'm sorry" he holds her hand while helping in getting up.

"It's okay" putting her side hairs behind her ears, she replied making him shocked.

"Eshita?" her eyes drifted to the person's voice making her stunned.

"Ved..ant" her voice was mixed with happiness and pain.

"Ahhh" unintentionally she stepped back making her ankle twist but he grabbed her wrist on time.

"Sambhal kr" he said while pulling her making her crash into him.

(Careful)

"Let me drop you" his scent makes her mind intoxicated and her senses blocked but he suddenly pushed her a little while marching towards his car but in next moment he stops after hearing her painful winch.

"Ahhh" she falls down while sobbing as her ankle was paining alot while walking.

"Ved...ant" in next moment, she was in his arms which sends chill to her spine. His scent was mingling with her making her restless.

After settling her properly in his car, he investigates her feet which got swelled because of sprain.

"Injection dena hoga" he said while touching her ankle with utmost care.

(Have to go injection)

"Nhi.....koi zaroorat nhi hai uski" she replied immediately while whining like a child.

(No ..... there is no need)

"Eshita" he was explaining her when she starts crying suddenly making her  worried.

"Now why she's crying?" He mumbled to himself while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Roo kyu rhi ho?" He asked gently while looking at her who was now crying like a child.

(Why you're crying?)

"Eshi...." he was saying further but stopped as she hugged him suddenly making him shocked to the core.

"What you're doing" in next moment, he pulls her apart harshly making her flinch in fear.

"I'm sorry" her voice was meek while she comes out from his car making him guilty on his own behaviour.

Deep in the heart (On-hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें