3)🌸

Mujhe apna koyi na mila,

Tere lamhon se 💜

※※※※※※※※※※※※

"Kya hua?" Her coworker asked her while pouring coffee for her.

(What happened?)

"Kuch bhi toh nhi" she replied with a week smile showing everything is fine but deep down she is tensed.

(Nothing)

It's been whole 7 days to that incident where she found herself at hospital that night.

"Kahan khoo gyi?" neha aksed her while signaling at her coffee was getting cold.

(Where you have lost?)

"Yahi hun" she replied while passing a smile which doesn't even reach her eyes.

(I'm here only)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"No excuses" her senior said while looking straight at her making her more nervous.

"But ma'am...." she was giving some excuse but got interrupted by her senior.

"Tum iss terah piche nhi haat sakti" she added while getting up from her chair and leaving her cabin.

(You can't back down like that)

"Kal subah ki flight hai...be prepared" before leaving , she repeated her work making urvi nervous.

(Be prepared for tomorrow's flight)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Bas kuch dino ki toh baat hai" sanchi said to her while trying to cheer up her gloomy face who was sitting on her bed.

(Just a matter of days)

"1 whole week" urvi replied making her giggle.

"Kyu pareshan ho rhi hai meri sher...sab kuch thik hoga don't worry" she said happily while munching some popcorn and sipping coffee.

(Why my lion is getting upset everything will be fine don't worry)

"Tumhe sab mazak lag rha hai?" She asked her while starting at her and grabbing popcorn bowl from her hand.

(You're thinking all this joke?)

"Nhi..toh....bilkul nhi" she replied while trying to grab the bowl of popcorn from her.

(No...nothing at all)

"Sanchiiii" she shouts at her as her full attention was on popcorn and not her.

"Ab meine kya kiya?" She also replied in same tone.

(What have I done now)

"Kya kiya tumne?" Urvi mimicked her voice making her giggle and soon they both brust in laughter.