1)🌸

Saweron Ka Mere,

Saweron Ka Mere,

Tu Sooraj Laage,

Tu Mera Koyi Na,

Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage ♥️

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Again and again her eyes moved to his direction where he was busy in doing his work 'her first love' but for him she never exists. She wished to talk to him but it never happened in last 3 years. She is not a shy girl but when it comes to guys she hesitates to talk first.

Even after coming in class 10th her hesitation never subsided. Everyday is a new chance for her to initiate the talk but her shyness comes in between them. But the tragedy that, even living in the same locality they are poles apart. Her hesitation comes in between them.

Standing in the last row she was nervously waiting to see her result, 'class 10th result' which decides her future. With slow steps and nervous eyes she looked at the notice board which was highlighted by the top students name.

"Anirudh" her eyes twinkled after seeing his name on the top with highest marks.

"I just passed" but after seeing her result, her eyes lost that spark making her feel miserable.

"But 2 more years with you!" But suddenly she realised something making her face grin in happiness. She was happy as she was going to spend 2 more years with him in the same class and decides to talk to him during this time and be his friend.

Whole night she was tossing and turning as sleep was far away from her. As the sun rises, she got up with a huge smile, get dressed, wear her polished shoes, packed her lunch while eating in hurry and grabbing her school to go as soon as possible.

"Kahan chli rajdhani express?"
Her dad interrupts her who just came from jogging.

(Where did Rajdhani Express going?)

"School ki taraf" giving him a towel she replied happily.

(Towards school)

"Baatein baad mei krlena school ke liye niklo warna der hojayegi" her mom yelled from behind.

(Chatting will be done later first go to school)

"Hogyi chalu" her dad whispered making her giggle and she rushed from there.

(She started again)

Her school was hardly 15 minutes walking distance from home but she always goes through the longest way which take 25 minutes to reach. She purposely does that only to see him because he goes from there as he drops her younger sister first and then comes to school. She always walks behind him and hides whenever he turns. This was her favorite hobby till now.