6)🌸

Door hoon main in hawaaon se,

Ye hawa tujhe chhoo ke bhi aayi na ho 💚

●○●○●○●○●○●○

Past: (school time)

"Urvi" he mumbled her name as it feels soo good to him to pronounce her name just like some flower.

"Urvi" he again mumbled for the tenth time making his heart filled with unknown happiness.

After school hours, he goes to check on her but she was sleeping as her pale face says it all that she needs rest. He didn't want to disturb her so left the room quietly hoping to see her tomorrow.

~••~••~

"Bhai, aj itni late kyu?" His younger sister 'Pakhi' who was in class seven asked as she was waiting for him at gate. He always comes on time to pick her up but today he was so lost in her that didn't realised the time.

(Why so late today?)

"Ice cream wale uncle bhi chale gye" she added with a cute pout, even she was not a child but she acts childish all thanks to him for spoiling her baby sister.

(Ice cream uncle also left)

"Aur meine ice cream bhi nhi kharidi" she further added with a frown making him smile at her childish behavior.

(And I didn't even buy ice cream)

"I'm soo sorry" bending on her level he mumbled making her more angry.

"Apke sorry ka kya kru? Ice cream wale uncle toh chale gye na" she said in serious tone making him realized that he had done a grave mistake.

(What to do with your sorry? Uncle gone with ice cream)

"Kl pakka time pr aaunga" he tries to convince her little sister which seems like a great task for him.

(I will come on time tomorrow for sure)

"Pinky promise" she asked with seriousness while showing him her pinky finger.

"Promise" he replied gently making her heart soft.

"Phir thik hai" she added happily while they headed towards their home.

(Then it's okay)

"Bhai, ice cream" they were just crossing roads when she spots the ice cream uncle opposite side of the road making her jumping in happiness.

"Tum yahin ruko mei lekar aata hoon" as he was on opposite side so he suggest her to wait while himself go to bring her ice cream.

(Wait, I'll bring for you)