8)🌸

GUYS DO VOTE FOR MY BOOK "STRINGS OF LOVE" IN PEOPLE CHOICE AWARDS 2020
«««●●●»»»

GUYS DO VOTE FOR MY BOOK "STRINGS OF LOVE" IN PEOPLE CHOICE AWARDS 2020«««●●●»»»

Tu Hi Meri Awaaragi,

Tu Hi Duaa Har Shaam Ki 💞

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Past:

"Aap log jane kyu nhi de rhe mujhe?" He nearly shouts at the staff who were trying to stop him from entering the operation theatre.

(Why are you not letting me go?)

"Dr. Vedant shant hojayein" one of the female nurse tries to stop him which irked him more.

(Dr. Vedant calm down)

"Tum muhje rok rhi ho?" He blurted out in unconsciousness as his mind was roaming around her who was probably lying lifeless in the operation room.

(You are stopping me?)

"Janti toh ho na mujhe?" he roared making the female staff scared a bit.

(Don't you know me?)

"Anirudh kahan hai?" He asked one of them in furious tone making them more scared by him.

(Where is Anirudh?)

"Kahan hai?" Seeing them mum, he shouts making them pointing inside the operation room.

(Where is he?)

"Dr. Anirudh hi operate kr rhe patient ko" one of the nurse replied making him shocked to the core and he breaks down on the floor.

(He is the one who is operating the patient)

Realization hits him that what he was doing till now? He was wailing and shouting for her and on the other side he was inside, treating her which maybe the most difficult task for him.

He scolded himself for being emotional and fragile in such situation. Being a doctor he should help anirudh in operating her but he was busy in crying like a baby.

He was busy in crusing himself for his act, he was guilty and ashamed. He was soo engrossed that didn't even realized when anirudh comes out of the operation room.

"Vedant" he called him again who was  focusing at the floor and not listening his callings.

"Anirudh, kaisi hai ab woh?" Hearing his voice, he gets up instant while holding his hands for his answer.

(Anirudh, how's she?)

"Kuch khaya?" Instead of replying he asked something else making him confused.

(Did you eat?)

"Mei pakhi ke bare mei puch rha hoon aur tu yahan khane ka puch rha hai?" He asked in disbelief making him nod like it's normal for him.