10)🌸

Mera safar hai tu, tu mera karwaan,

Ab har manzil tu hi, tu hi hai
rasta 💙

○○○○○○○○○○

Present:

"Mom please" he hangs the call while throwing his phone on the bed.

Since morning his mom was disturbing him to no extent just for marriage which pissed him to the core.

"I just want you to meet her" his phone pinged making him furious.

"She have all qualities, I want in my daughter in law" again his phone pinged making him beyond furious and in instant he throws his phone making it break.

◎◎◎

"Good morning doctor" as he entered inside the hospital everyone at counter greeted him with a smile when making him confused.

"Good morning doctor" he was just turning the knob of his cabin when one of the female staff greeted him with a smiling face making him suspicious as till now he never received such a great gesture.

"Happy birthday" shrugging his all thoughts, he come inside his cabin only to get surprised by the decoration and an unknown girl.

"Happy birthday doctor vedant" she wished him with a heart touching smile.

"Who are you?" He asked in suprise while focusing on her who looked new to hos eyes.

"What are you doing here that too in my cabin?" He added with rage.

"Say it dammit" he shouts while grabbing her wrist tightly.

"Es...Eshita" she mumbled meekly while her eyes got teary.

"I don't know you...get out" pushing her towards the door, he blurted his anger out making her cry.

"Outttt" seeing her still standing, he shouts again furiously making her jump in fear.

"I'm.....I'm....sorry" she mumbled before going out with teary eyes.

"Did you meet someone?" He cleared everything and throws aside while sitting on his chair when his phone pinged again with a new message.

"Mom, bas bhi krdein" instead of replying, he called her as she was getting on his nerves.

(Mom, stop it now)

"Birthday boy gussa nhi krte" she joked to make his anger mode normal.

(Birthday boy don't get angry)

"Kyu kr rhi hai aap yeh sab?" He asked as get tired of everything.

(Why are you doing this?)

"Because I wanted you to settle down in your life" she replied making him shut his eyes tightly.