7)🌸

Patjhad ke mausam mein tu,

Baarish ki pehli boond hai 💜

○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Upar se dusara kamra" he said to her who was looking blankly at his house, his own house.

(Second room from upstairs)

"Kuch chahiye ho toh awaz de dena" he added while going towards his room leaving her alone in the living hall.

(Call me if you need something)

"Anirudh" she whispered while looking at his fading figure.

It's been one month of her accident and now she was staying in his house as he didn't want her to stay in hotel alone.

Due to her sudden accident, the work which was assigned for her got delayed as she was the best dietician in her hospital, so after her recovery she was staying for one more week in that city not alone but this time with her crush.

After revelation of her past that day, vedant stops talking with them and ignored anirudh as much as possible making him hurt by his behavior.

"Tum soyi nhi?" At night, he comes to the kitchen for drinking water when he saw her in the garden.

(Haven't you sleep?)

"Neend nhi aarhi thi" she got startled first but after realizing the owner of the voice she replied meekly.

(Not getting sleep)

"Kl se hospital bhi hai toh jaldi soo jana" he was standing a feet away from her when she heard his concerned voice making her heart swelled with happiness.

(Since tomorrow you have to go hospital also, so go to sleep early)

"Ani..anirudh" he was turning to go when she called him with hesitation making him stop in his track.

"Hmm?" Without turning he asked making her take few steps
toward him.

"Kahan chale gye the?" She asked while now standing infront of him who was trying to avoid their eye contact.

(Where did you gone?)

"Tumse matlb" His rude reply hurts her but she didn't showed it at all.

(None of your business)

"Itni buri lagti hoon mei tumhe?" She asked directly while holding his cheeks making him looked at her.

(I look so bad to you?)

"Itna aasan tha tumhare liye mujhe yuh chodd kr jana?" She added with a painful smile while her eyes welled up on her own.

(Was it so easy for you to leave me?)