Welcome To Quantico

**TRIGGER WARNING: before you begin, if talking about certain subjects trigger you, please read with caution. This story includes discussions about r@pe, torture, and abuse. Be cautious, please. I hope you enjoy my story. It is inspired by Nobody move, Nobody get hurt also Fifty Shades of Purple. Happy reading🤍 xo, Rey)**

October 4. 6:00 AM. Your alarm buzzing dramatically. The sound bounces off the walls throughout your new empty apartment. You groan as you reach over to your dresser to hit snooze. Today is the day where you start your new life as apart of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at Quantico, Virginia. After 5 minutes of staying in bed, you decide to get up and get ready for the day. You start making breakfast, pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. After you finish your breakfast, you turn on the shower and put on your favorite song to wake you up.

You're now washing your body as you are jamming to "SuperBass" by Nicki Minaj. After 10 minutes, you quickly dry up and get dressed. You slip on your best pair of heels that match your outfit beautifully. You finish straightening the last few strands of hair, then you apply light makeup to finish off the look. You are now out the door, ready for a new start at your dream job. You arrive 10 minutes early at Quantico. You wanted to seem on point for your first day. You're anxious, excited, and nervous all at the same time.

You get out of the uber Agent Hotchner had sent you. You start walking towards the entrance to the office building. Your stomach turns as you open the doors. You are greeted by special agent Aaron Hotchner. "Very nice to meet you agent y/l/n. Welcome to Quantico. Hopefully your uber ride went swell. Today will be fairly easy, you will get to know your colleagues and get your new office situated along with learning about a new case." He said as he gave you a firm handshake. "Very nice to meet you as well, Agent Hotchner. Thank you for having me." You gave him a big smile as he led the way to your new office. Once you opened the office door, you put your bags down and got situated quickly.

About 10 minutes later, you are greeted by a brunette who looked very friendly. "Hi Agent y/l/n!" She said with excitement. "We would love if you joined us in the conference room so we can get to know you, I'm Emily Prentiss nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too, Emily! Yes I'd love to meet everybody." You said with a smile. Emily motions her hand telling you to follow her, so you do just that. As you are walking towards the conference room, you make small talk with Emily.

"Man this place sure looks busy, i'm super excited to meet everybody." You say with a nervous smile. "Y/N the BAU is honored to have you. You are a fantastic agent. Everybody else is super excited to meet you too! We heard you used to live in Florida." She said with an intrigued tone. "Yes, I lived there all my life until I got offered a job here. I've heard wonderful things about this place. I'm still getting used to the weather change but overall, I have a great feeling about this place." You say as you fix your skirt before Emily opens the door. "Are you ready to meet them? Keep in mind, Garcia is extremely excited to meet you, so expect a warm welcoming from her." She says giggling getting ready to open the door. "Thanks for the heads up, I'm ready." You say as you take a deep breath.

(of course I had to make you guys a Nicki Minaj Stan🙈💜)