33

(I can't continue the smut since I'm too embarrassed to write them, so I am very sorry for those who wanted the round two. Peace!)

Chaeyoung's POV

As I heard the people chattering outside, I woke up, panicking. I felt like my head was going to burst. I didn't know tequila would be that strong. I mean, I only had at least two to three shots of it, and I was already knocked out.

"Oh, you're awake," Lisa said, a smirk plastered all over her face. My face turned when I peeked under the blanket to see me naked. I hid myself only to hear Lisa's perverted laugh.

"I've already seen every inch of you so there's no use in hiding, baby." She said, taking away the blanket from me, leaving me naked.

"Can you at least get me some clothes? It's cold in your room, Lili." She sat beside me, intensely staring at me. I gulped, remembering how she looked at me with those eyes last night.

"Want me to heat it up?" 

I punched her arm, "Shut up!" I tried walking, but it really hurts down there. I got startled when she lifted me up, embracing me in her warm hands.

"I went pretty hard last night, didn't I?" She asked, making me blush once again. As she finished cleaning me up, (even though she gave me a hard time because of her cheesy lines plus her perverted mind), we went outside the room, a fragrant smell greeted my nose.

"Who's making that?" I asked, trying to walk on my own. Lisa assisted me with her long arms.

"Jennie." I remembered the jealousy thing last night, dragging my mood down. I slapped her arm around me because of it. When we stepped inside the kitchen, the other members, Jennie and Jisoo, were staring at us, smirking.

"Hey Chu, last night was kinda wild, wasn't it?" Jennie said while serving us the hangover soup and some coffee. The coffee is pretty good. Jisoo nodded and looked at me, "Yeah, it was really... loud." I choked on my coffee, blushing real hard. Lisa was rubbing my back while the others just laughed.

"I don't know why Lisa brought us in the car with you last night." Jisoo said, looking at Lisa. I raised my eyebrow at Lisa who was holding her laughter.

"You- I thought we were alone last night?" I pouted.

"Well, the managers left so I had to drive all of us here. We're free to do whatever we want in my house so... yeah." She calmly said while eating her soup. My headache got worse, thinking how they heard how I... Oh my God. I pursed my lips and mentally slapped myself.

"Was I too loud last night?" I murmured under my breath. Lisa leaned in to my ear, "Yeah, they can definitely hear you in the living room."

I glared at her, "It's your fault! I can't even walk or stand properly." I said and looked away from her as I finished the soup. I can feel how hard the other members stared at me. I don't know if last night was a mistake or what...

"You started it last night." She said. I shot a glare at her. I was about to hit her when she suddenly leaned in, startling me.

"They did it last night too." Lisa whispered, making me choke on my saliva. I looked at her with wide eyes, not believing what she said. How can they be so quiet while doing that? That's insane.

"You know, I really like you when you're jealous." 

I sighed, finishing my food. "Oh. So you only 'really' like me when I'm jealous?" I struggled to walk but after some time, I got used to the pain. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on to watch some drama. Lisa sat down beside me, but I still ignored her. 

"Love," She called my name softly. I admit I have a soft spot for Lisa, so it's hard to not talk to her when she's like this. I continued watching, not until she turned off the TV. I grabbed my phone and tried to play some games.

"Hey, unnie! Wanna play some games?" I asked, completely ignoring Lisa. Jisoo came in the living room as soon as she finished her meal.

"Of course. I thought you hated playing games?" She said, sitting down right next to me. I pulled out my phone and opened the game Jisoo always played: PUBG. I can sense how jealous Lisa is, it's absolutely terrifying. 

"I think it's fun. You just have to kill the other players, right? Can you teach me more about it?" I asked, looking over to her phone. My eyes widened when I saw her level.

"What the- You're already at the max level?! But you just started a year ago?" I heard Lisa throwing a tantrum in the background. Oh, right. Jisoo and I were shipped often too. I almost forgot about that. But atleast I'm not kissing her or anything like what Lisa does to Jennie. I mean, I'm not hating on Jennie since we're very close, but still, Lisa 'flirts' with her. I'm not doing a revenge on Jen or Lisa though. To be honest, I want to try the game, too.

"Gaining experience is easy. Wanna try?" She asked. I was struggling on the controls, but then someone hugged me from behind. It wasn't Jisoo. This smell... it's definitely Lisa.

"Let me." She said, bringing her hands to mine. I let her control my hand so I can figure out how to play the game, but I can't focus. Chaeng, you're angry at her. Alright? She suddenly rested her chin on my shoulders, making me blush. I can feel her hot breath on my skin. It's driving me crazy.

"I thought you wanted to play a game?" Her husky voice sent chills down my spine. She kissed my neck softly while still controlling the game. Oh my God. 

"W-Well... Ye-Yeah." I said, unable to say another word. Speak up, Chaeng! You can do this!

But I failed. We stayed in this position for minutes, until she won the game. She let go of my hand and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry, baby. I won't do it in front of the fans again. I'm sure Jisoo is as furious as you are right now. I understand, love. I'm really sorry." She said. My breath hitched as my heart raced. I can't process anything that's happening right now.

"I love you, Chaeng. I always will."

Even if we argue at times, it's okay. Three words can make it up for us.

"I love you more, Lili."

Author's Note: Our online class started today, so the updates will be coming in slowly. But since I only have to be in class for 3 hours, I'll try to spend the rest of the day to finish the book. I will also be publishing another ChaeLisa fanfiction once I finish this book, so stay tuned for that!