6

Chaeyoung's POV

"Oppa?!" I exclaimed when I saw a familiar face in the counter. Jaehyun oppa! He squinted his eyes to see who I was, and his face lit up.

"Chaeyoungie!" He exclaimed. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"What can I get for the both of you?" He asked. Nayeon unnie gave our orders as he gave us a number that he will call out once our order is ready. I still can't believe that I'd see him here!

"Who was that?" Nayeon unnie teasingly asked.

"Ah, he's my bestfriend since middle school. He was the shoulder I leaned on when Yeri got out of the country." I said as we approached our table. I sat beside Jennie unnie and played with my phone as we waited for our order.

"Number 11!" I heard our number as I immediately stood up to get it. Nayeon unnie followed after me as we approached the counter.

"I'll help you with that." Jaehyun said as he took the trays. We leaded him to our table and I bowed as a thank you. I sat down once again and took a sip of my drink. Under it was a small piece of paper.

"Oh?" I said as I took out the paper and read it. There was an unknown number that was probably owned by Jaehyun. I typed it in my keypad and saved his number in my contacts.

"I hope the mentors won't be too harsh to us today." Nayeon unnie sighed as she ate some of her cheesecake.

"Yeah. You know how strict Lisa gets, right?" Seulgi unnie said as she sighed.

"She'll probably go hard on Yeri and Chaeyoung. When we were new trainees, she was super strict to us as well. I hope you can bear with it." Nayeon unnie warned us. I sighed. I guess I'll have a hard time.

-Back in YG-

We changed in our training clothes; I wore a simple white crop top and black sweatpants.

"You look like you're gonna go out, unnie." Yeri giggled as she checked my outfit.

"What do you mean? This is my casual wear." I said as I took a big water bottle and an extra shirt for the practice. I feel like she'll make us practice for more than 4 hours.

"You ready, unnie?" Yeri asked. I nodded and followed her outside. As we entered the elevator, June was there once again. Why do we always meet him in the elevator?

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah." He smiled at me and waved his hand as a greeting. I forcefully smiled and waved to him as well. I felt like there was an elephant between us. Thankfully, the elevator opened and we both got out. We entered the training room and like earlier, we saw our mentor and Nayeon unnie, busy on their phones.

"Oh, you're here." Nayeon unnie said, her eyes still glued on the phone.

"Hello, unnie." I said. I turned my head to the right where Lisa was sitting, and caught her staring at me. It gave me shivers down my spine. Maybe it wasn't me, tho. Our unnies came in and we all formed a line as we were complete.

"Good morning, guys." We bowed after her word and said good morning as well.

"So, I think all of you have heard this song, and you all know that this is a powerful one. Am I right?" She asked.

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Alright. I'll let you watch and try to learn the first few steps so you can follow me afterwards." She said and turned on the TV. She played the choreography video after. I tried to follow the steps, but of course, I'm not as good as Lisa so I only got a few steps right.

"Gather up, everyone. I have to see who's gonna be the center." She said.

"Chaeyoung. Can you do it?" I flinched when she called my name and just nodded. I saw a small smirk form on her face as I nodded.

"So first, I have to arrange your formation." She said and walked towards us. She handled Jennie unnie first then Nayeon unnie, and then me. She held my shoulders to put me into place. My heart beat was so loud, I feel like she could even hear it! It has never been like this ever since June broke up with me. This feeling, this sensation.

"There. Don't move yet." She said as I snapped out of my senses. As she was done arranging our formation, she faced the mirror for us to follow her steps.

"Can you guys show me what steps you learned while watching the choreo?" She asked.

"Yes, Mentor Lisa." We said. She played the music and I tried to follow the steps that I remember.

"Alright, not bad. Chaeyoung and Yeri, you have to widen the opening of your legs once you bend down. Make a bigger move. For Nayeon, you have to bend your knee a little bit more. Great job, Seulgi and Jennie. Again." She played the song once again and I tried to follow what she said.

"Nice. The next step is from the line 'No boy can diss me or my mother'. So it goes like this. Extend your arms and bend your knees." We all followed.

"Okay, stay in that position. Let me see." She said and walked around to check if everybody is doing it right.

"Good."

The training lasted for 4 hours until we got a break. A one hour break. I plopped down on the floor, exhausted. I stood up to get my water but then Lisa appeared in front of me out of nowhere. She tossed me an ice-cold water as I looked at her with confusion.

"Drink that to replenish your energy. You'll need a lot later. We still have 3 more hours." I bowed at her sudden generosity.

"Thank you, Mentor Lalisa." I said.

Lisa's POV

"Thank you, Mentor Lalisa." She said as she bowed. I saw how her sweat dripped from her forehead to her collar bone. Fuck, that's hot.

"Uh, is there something wrong with me?" She asked.

"N-No." I said and quickly walked out of the room.

Fuck it, Chaeyoung. Do you really not remember me?