27

Chaeyoung's POV

"Oh my God, Chu. The maknaes are already having their first." I stopped kissing Lisa when I heard what Jennie said. I was out of breath, but it was... good. I felt the blood rushing in my cheeks as I pursed my lips, trying not to smile, but failed.

"I feel like I'm watching live p-" Jennie stuffed Jisoo's mouth with food before she even said that word.

"Unnie! Stop it," Lisa said. I looked at her and saw her blushing more than I was. Jennie handed out two cans of beer.

"Cheers to the new couple!" She said, raising her beer. I tried opening mine but it was hard to open. Suddenly, Lisa took my can and replaced it with hers that was already open. She opened the can of beer without an effort.

"Drink up, love." She said and drank the beer. I always get flustered when she calls me that. I looked at her who was drinking beer while holding chicken skewers in her other hand. Where did she get that? Did Jisoo buy that?

"You've been spacing out for a while, Chaeng. Are you alright?" Jennie asked while taking a sip of beer.

"Of course I am. I'm just... not used to this. I mean, she's the first girl I've loved." I said as I gulped the beer. I cringed at the taste because I don't drink alcohol.

"But I wasn't the first person to ever kiss you," Lisa said and sighed. I scrunched my nose as I looked at her. Ah, I can feel the jealousy all the way here.

"You were, Lili. June and I were too young to even kiss." I said, eating some of the food she brought. I turned my head to her as I raised my eyebrows. 

"Wait, so I was your first?" She asked, confused.

"Duh, of course, you are," I said, rolling my eyes at her.

"Woah, what's with the attitude ma'am?" Instead of answering, I shoved some food in her mouth.

"My mouf it fuww!(My mouth is full!)" She said and tried to swallow the food. She glared at me after drinking some beer to help the food go down faster. I gave her a sheepish smile, and she bought it because I saw how the corners of her lips twitched. 

"Lisa is so frail when it comes to Chaeng, I swear to God. She would always have this dark aura around her when she meets other people, but then transforms into a freaking smiling machine when she sees Chaeng's back." Jisoo said, smirking. I glared at Lisa who was looking away, trying not to meet my eyes.

"How about a heated game of truth or dare?" Lisa said, changing the topic. A heated game, huh?

"Alright, what are the rules?" I asked. She winked at me that made my heart melt. 

Oh God, don't do this to me.

"If you don't do the dare, or if you can't tell the truth, you have to take two shots of soju." She said, pulling out two bottles of soju. She spun the empty water bottle, and it landed on Jennie.

"Hm, truth, or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"Pretty brave, huh," Lisa smirked and paused. "I dare you to make out with Jisoo for 20 seconds." I didn't know Lisa was this wild, to be honest.

"That's easy," Jisoo said licking her lips, then looking at Jennie. Jennie's eyes widened at Jisoo's response. Jennie quickly opened the bottle of soju and drank straight through the bottle.

"Woah, woah," Lisa said and moved the bottle away from Jennie. "That's not two shots. You drank at least a third of it already."

"Lisa is so unfair," Jennie said as she shot a glare at Lisa and paused. "She always disturbs me when I'm shopping alone, saying it's dumb and shit like that because I'm spending a lot of money. I'm fucking annoyed, Lali." 

Is Jennie drunk? Jisoo slapped Jennie's thighs, "Language, Nini."

"Why do you care, Chu? You always say it in bed when we're-" 

"When we're playing PUBG. It's bedtime, Jen." She said and carried Jennie bridal style before Jennie finished her sentence. Lisa and I looked at each other. I guess we're thinking about the same thing.

"They already..."

"Fucked."