30

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up from the loud thumps outside. Lisa? I left my room and searched for Lisa, but it turned out that she was talking to Jisoo and Jennie in the living room. This late at night?

"If you ever hurt Chaeyoung, I'm gonna kill you," Jennie's voice echoed in the room.

"Look, I sincerely love her. Why would I do that-" Lisa got cut off by Jennie's rebuttal.

"We'll never know. Five years ago, before Chaeng came here, you were dating every girl you see." I covered my mouth, not knowing if I should cry from what I just heard.

"That was in the past, Jen. Never to discuss. And why would you think that? I courted her for 2 whole years. You still believe that I'm the same person I was before she came into my world?" Lisa said.

"I still hate you, Lis. Just so you know, I don't trust you."

"But you dated my best friend too. Isn't that fair?"

"Of course I dated him when we 'officially' broke up."

"Woah, what's going on here? Why do you hate Lili, Jen? I thought you were close to her? Am I missing some details here?" I heard Jisoo asked. Lisa explained everything. How can she do that? A tear suddenly fell from my eye. I fought the urge not to cry but it was useless. Everything she did was cruel.

"You jerk." Jisoo cursed. I lost my balance and accidentally knocked something off that created a loud sound. Shit, shit, shit. What are you doing, Park Chaeyoung? You're hurting yourself.

"Rosie..." Shit. There's no use in hiding now, right? Lisa stood up and walked towards me.

"It's okay, Lili. It's in the past, right? You won't... d-do it again, right?" I asked, my voice shaking. She held my shaky hand, kissing them.

"I promise, I won't." She said. I pulled out my pinky finger, "Promise?"

She hooked her pinky finger together with mine, "Promise."

"Don't you dare break it, Manoban. Or else I'll be the one breaking you." Jennie said, her fists pointed to Lisa. I laughed softly as Lisa tried to avoid the punches Jennie threw at her. I still can't believe she can do that to someone. But still... she changed. I can see how she changed. She wouldn't do it again.

A few months later...

August 8, 2016.

Chaeyoung's POV

Today is the day of our debut. I can't help but get excited but nervous at the same time. Our debut song, BOOMBAYAH, was released today. I heard that many fans really waited for it.

"Let's watch the music video together!" Jennie exclaimed, turning the company's laptop on. On my left was Jisoo, and Jennie was on my right. Lisa was next to Jennie. I can't help but get jealous at Jennie since she's sitting next to Lisa.

We were filming the 'reaction video' for BOOMBAYAH.

"I, 2, 3." That was the cue for us to start talking. We stood up and smiled at the camera, "Hello, we are BLACKPINK!"

As we finished the introduction for the video, we sat down and watched the video.

"I remember Jennie struggling to blow the bubble gum!" I laughed, and everyone laughed as well.

"I had to sweat so much in this part." Jisoo pointed.

"Hey, Lisa! Your bangs aren't moving," Jennie and Lisa laughed.

"Woah, Rosie looks so hot in this one." Jisoo said, pointing at the screen. I covered my eyes when I saw myself doing the part where I had to look sexy, sliding my body between their legs. Honestly, it was the hardest part. I had to do it quickly and I had to sing at the same time. I looked at Lisa's reaction, and I got startled when I caught her staring at me while licking her lips. Scary...

"Alright, let's wrap it up, guys." The manager said. Everyone clapped for the successful debut. We went back to our dorms, and we still had to practice some more since we had to perform the song on the 14th of August for the debut stage.

I was about to shower up in the bathroom, when Lisa suddenly grabbed my hand. We both fell on my bed, and she was on top of me.

"We haven't talked that much today." She said, trapping me in her arms. She would always do this, so I was used to it.

"I was about to go to your room after I showered," I stated. She pouted, "But I missed you so much."

I laughed softly, "It was just for today. And you have to get used to it since the media will be all about us."

"Then at least let me do this," She said, leaning in. I closed my eyes, waiting for her lips to touch mine. The door suddenly opened, and my eyes were wide open.

"Oh, shit, sorry. I forgot my charger in here." I was sure it was Jisoo. Lisa looked behind her, "I'm gonna kill you," The door closed, and Lisa continued what we were doing earlier. 

The moment her lips touched mine, the door opened once again, "Chaeyoung! Let's watch-" I pushed Lisa away from me, my eyes wide and my heart was beating fast.

Jennie covered her mouth, "Holy fuck, I'm sorry." She said and bowed as she close the door. Lisa crumpled up in the corner, looking like a crying baby. I laughed as I saw her sulking.

"You know what, forget it. Let's do it when the door's locked." She mumbled.

"Then why didn't you lock the door?" I asked, teasing her. She lifted up her head and looked away from me like a puppy. She's so cute.

"Aw, come here," I said as I stood up. She walked slowly into my arms. I hugged her tight, "I love you,"

"I love you more."