28

Chaeyoung's POV

"Woah, I can't believe it," Lisa said frustrated. I just laughed it off and continued eating.

"So all the 'can you guys get us this' and 'that' was an excuse for them to-" I scowled at her for her to end what she was saying. She looked down and gave me puppy eyes when she tried to match my gaze. Cute.

"I think we should go to bed, too," I said as I finished my food. She looked at me with wide eyes. Oh my God, did she expect that much?

"What do you mean, we should go to bed too?" She asked, emphasizing those three words.

"We should go to bed too, and sleep." I clarified and stood up. She suddenly pulled my wrist, causing me to lose balance as I ended up falling on her lap. I gulped. I could smell the beer she was drinking, yet her perfume was overpowering it. I can't help but get addicted to her over and over again.

"Let's stay here for a while, love." She said. My heart was going crazy as well as the butterflies in my stomach.

"W-Why? It's already bedtime." I said, trying to make up excuses. I can feel how she stares at me every time, and I'm too weak to have long eye contact with her. My heart can't take it, she's too hot to handle. Every time she looks at me like this, I just pray to God that my heart can at least survive it. Oh, she's driving me crazy.

She pulled me closer to her, letting our skin have contact. It was so sudden that I felt like I was electrified for a second. What the hell is that? I would always feel it whenever Lisa does something so sudden that my brain can't even react.

"I know I don't talk that much," She paused, her face burning red.

"What do you mean, 'I don't talk that much'? You're the only person here who makes a lot of noise. Oh, and Jisoo, too." I said, laughing.

"I mean, I don't say a lot of romantic things. You know I'm not good at that." She said.

"Uh-huh. But you're pretty good at being super cheesy." I rebutted.

"It's rare for me to say this, and I won't repeat it." She paused. "I love you, Chaeng. It's not that puppy love or stuff l-like that. You're special to me. This is cheesy because I'm the master of cheesiness, but I'll say it. You're so religious, maybe that's why God sent you to answer all my prayers."

I blushed, but I tried to hide it behind my hair as I laughed. I must admit, it was cheesy but it was smooth.

"Next, please. That was so cheesy, I can't-" I ended up laughing in her arms. I probably looked like a laughing strawberry.

"I swear, you truly are the answer to all my prayers. The moments I saw your application form at YG, and after I've seen your auditions there, I almost died. Kun and I can't believe you'd come to me since I've been searching for you after I left Australia." My mouth was wide open. I didn't know that Mentor Kun knew about me too.

"Oh, so Kun was one of your childhood friends? What about Bammie?" I asked. Bammie, or BamBam, was one of her childhood friends from Thailand. Bammie came to Australia with her but after a month, he disappeared. Bammie was a pretty good dancer, too, since he was in a dance troupe with Lisa. I wonder what he looks like now?

"Bam? I don't know yet. We haven't been in touch for years." She said, pouting.

"We'll find him, alright?" I said, gently caressing her hand. She showed me her sweet smile that almost melted me away like butter. After that, she kissed my hand. Oh God, please save me. My crazy heart is going wild once again.

"You know, I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight. Health first, baby. I know you can't resist me, but you have to take good care of your heart first so I can marry you." She said and stood up, carrying me in her arms. I was as red as a tomato.

I slapped her broad shoulders, "Hey, put me down, you arrogant-"

"Arrogant what? You can't curse, baby. You wouldn't know how to do that." She paused, 

"Unless we're in bed."