19

Chaeyoung's POV

Hanging out with Jaehyun was fun, but the fun wasn't the same fun I had with Lisa.

"Jaehyun oppa, you should jump like this! Not like that!" I said, laughing my ass off while watching Jaehyun struggling. We were at the trampoline park, and since we're here on a weekday, there was only about 10 people in here. It was usually crowded in here, but it's so much better when it's not.

Jaehyun dropped on one of the trampolines, looking exhausted.

"My legs didn't sign up for this. I thought this was easy!" He complained. I laughed, but then lost my balance. I fell on the trampoline and we were both panting.

"We gotta try shooting!" I said and tried to go to him.

"Alright, alright." He said as I helped him stand up, but then I fell down too. We laughed at each other while trying to stand up.

"What the hell, Chaeyoung! I thought you were helping me stand up!" He said in between his laughs. I laughed. How I wish Lisa was here.

Lisa's POV

I followed them inside the trampoline park just in case anyone tries to follow them. I saw how she laughed with Jaehyun, and it hurts me so, so much. I feel like my heart was crumbling into a million pieces. I saw them walking towards my direction, so I quickly ran behind the wall. Pulling my cap down, I hoped that they wouldn't see me.

I wish I could be there with you, but I can't.

My phone suddenly rang and my eyes balled up. I panicked as I tried to turn of my phone.

Fuck.

I muttered. I had to get out of here before they catch me. I went outside of the building, taking in all the fresh air from winter. Suddenly, my phone rang again.

Mina is calling...

I answered the phone while walking to my car.

"Wanna hang out?" She asked. I sighed.

"I dunno. Your treat?"

"My treat. Let's go to my place. It's much safer there."  She said.

"Sure. I'm hanging up." I said.

"Oh, by the way-" I dropped the phone call and took one last look at the building. I sighed and drove away. I'll make sure to make it up to you, Rosie.

•••

"Hey, you came!" Mina said as she saw me inside her condo. I knew her passcode just in case I needed a place to stay.

"Why wouldn't I?" I said.

"Oh, right. I was about to tell you that YG accepted me as their choreographer but you hung up. Which means we can hang out more." She smiled. Is it just me or did she mean two things in one sentence?

"Congratulations, then." She smiled at me once again.

"By the way, I ordered some spicy pork spine soup. Your favorite. And some soju, too. You can let your self go tonight, I'm always here for you and you know that." I nodded. When we were in high school, she was always by my side, advising me to do this and that. Sometimes she'll be right, but there would be times that she's wrong. And it's okay, because we are humans, and we can make mistakes.

"Oh, the food is here!" She exclaimed. I was kind of excited for the gamjatang, I missed it so much. I couldn't help but feel down because of what YG-nim talked to me about. She placed the gamjatang on a bowl and gave it to me. She also poured some soju on the shot glass then gave it to me.

"Now this is what friends are for. So, is it about Chaeyoung?" She asked.

"Yeah. YG-nim talked to me yesterday, saying that I should keep my distance from her. It hurts. A lot. I don't want other people making her smile. I want to be the reason why she's smiling." I said as I took a shot of soju. I hissed at the strong taste of it.

"I know what you feel, Lisa. If I was you, I'd try to calm the rumors down. You know what I mean? Then when they're gone, try to make small moves on Chaeyoung." She has a point.

"Yeah, sure."

"You're much more down than before. It bothers you that much?" She said but then she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I know you're just concerned. But I'm fine." I said.

It's just that I love her.