31

Chaeyoung's POV

A year after our debut, a lot of shows invited us here and there. Award shows, TV shows, whatsoever. We even got solo promotions, but Jennie and Lisa had more of them, so Jisoo and I would be left alone in the dorm. It became too busy for us to even have time for ourselves. 

Tonight is different though. Our managers told us we had a free night since we were performing in a bar. We just had to perform our new single, 'As If It's Your Last', then we were free to do anything we want. We were free to drink, but we had to control ourselves, of course.

"You guys ready?" The stage manager asked. We did our chant and set the fire on stage. The crowd went crazy after the performance. As we finished the performance, we went inside the VIP room. Lisa was talking to the manager, so I sat down and tried to rest.

Scrolling up and down on my Twitter, I would only see pictures, videos, and articles about Jennie and Lisa. About how fans think that they're real, stuff like that. As I watched the videos, an unfamiliar feeling came to me. 

Of course, I get that they're doing this for the fans, but does Lisa really have to look at Jennie like that? I mean, Jisoo should've been jealous too. All I can see in my feed is JenLisa. I'm really close with Jennie, and I do trust Lisa, but I can't help but get jealous. I bit my lip out of anger and put my phone back in my bag. I went outside of the VIP room, which means I'm exposed to the media. As soon as I stepped on the dance floor, the place became a whole new level of awesomeness.

Amazed by the crowd dancing along with the music, I sat down on the bar stool next to the counter. People were looking at me, taking pictures and stuff like that. I don't care. I just wanted to get a drink.

I didn't know dating someone like Lisa, well, I mean, she's an individual that can do anything perfectly. She's also very famous. Amongst the four of us, she has gained the most attention, from followers and stuff like that. We've been trying to hide our relationship for a long time, trying to act calm and cool just so the fans won't notice.

"What can I get for the beautiful Park Chaeyoung  in front of me?" The bartender asked. I laughed softly, "Oh please, don't call me that. Just give me something strong."

He started mixing some drinks, and gave it to me in a second. As I took a sip of it, I almost forgot the whole jealousy thing, feeling the strong, burning sensation on my throat. I unexpectedly let out a soft moan, due to the strong liquor. Even though the drink kicked me out of my senses, I continued drinking it.

"Hey, Miss." My vision was blurry, but I saw a fine man sitting beside me.

I tried to point at him, "Who the hell are you?" He chuckled. He sounded very familiar.

"Don't remember me? I saved you with Lisa years ago." As I remembered who he was, I instantly came into his arms.

"Jaehyun oppa!" I said.

"So, what brings you here?" He asked while taking a sip from his large glass. My mind was perfectly sober, but my body wasn't functioning that well. I unhesitantly told him my problems. He kept nodding his head and gave consistent advices to me.

"You're drunk, Chaeng." He said, putting his arms around my waist. But before he could even lift me up, I heard a loud thud beside me. The last thing I saw before I got dragged out of the bar was Jaehyun on the ground, his lips bleeding. "O-Oppa!"

I finally felt the fresh breeze in the night, but then I ran to the bush and started vomiting. A warm hand carressed my back while pushing the hair out of my face so it doesn't get in the way. That hand made it's way to mine, dragging me with it, and brought me inside a car. I knew that the scent was different from the company van.

After an hour or so, I found myself in someone's arms, opening my eyes. I was in a familiar room. Isn't this the room in Lisa's penthouse? I used my energy to clear my vision as I sat up, then I saw Lisa's worried face, staring at me, shocked that I drank. 

I hurriedly jumped out of her arms when I suddenly remembered what happened, rolling my eyes at her.  I stomped to my room, but before I could shut the door, her long hands enveloped me, pulling me into a hug. 

"Love, what's wrong?" She asked. my heart was melting but then, I remembered the whole JenLisa thing that angered me. 

"You got drunk and almost got raped by that guy. You don't usually drink because you hate it. And now, you're angry. Have I done something wrong?" Her sweet voice made me so soft but then I saw the bracelet on her wrist that Jennie gave her on our last V-Live instead of the one I made her. It hurts.

"I'm tired, Lisa. Let me sleep." I coldly answered and removed her arms around me, but I failed.

"Atleast give me a good night kiss." She pouted. My body almost gave in, but I bit my lip and rolled my eyes furiously.

"Go ask Jennie for it. You enjoyed it, right? So go away and let me sleep." Her hug tightened as I finished. I clicked my tongue and turned around, only to see her smirk. Her eyes went down to my lips and back to my eyes. I gulped as her smirk widened.

"Jealous, aren't we?" She grinned and pushed the both of us inside her room as she locked the door behind her. "You're jealous ofJennie, aren't ya?" 

"I don't have the time to lie, so yes. And what if I am? Would you even care? So just let me sleep, Lis. Please." We both stared intensely at each other, trying to read each other's eyes. "Let go."

"Oh, you know I love your kisses. You also know how much I love you. Jennie hates me, so why are you even jealous? It's just for the fans. She retorted.

Before I could even respond, she attacked my lips like a hungry wolf, giving me a passionate kiss. A kiss we've never shared before. It was rough, and deep. Unconsciously, I enjoyed it and went with it. Her hands were roaming against my body, turning me on. She pulled away, unbuttoning the blouse I was wearing.

"Let me make it up to you, baby."