15

Lisa's POV

It's been a week ever since everything happened. I haven't completely forgotten about it, but I'm glad that everything became peaceful.

"Lali!" Kun shouted and approached my direction as soon as he saw me. I was about to get a beverage in the vending machine, but there I stood, dumbfounded as he hugged me tightly.

"K-Kun." I struggled to breath as he continues to squeeze me in his arms. He realized what he was doing as he let me go.

"Whoops, sorry. I heard about what happened. What about Chaeyoung? Is she alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I lost someone close to me." I sighed remembering how Junhoe did all of that just to save all of us.

"Oh? Who?"

"Junhoe. I'm afraid that there is only less than a 5% chance that he's alive, considering all the damage he took for us." I said.

"Does the CEO know about this?" He asked once again. I shrugged.

"I don't know either, but he probably does." I said as I took a can of soda from the vending machine.

"But I have a good news." I said as I smiled.

"What is it?" He asked as we walked to the stairs leading to the rooftop, our favorite hangout spot.

"She remembers me." I proudly smiled as I said that.

"Well that really is some good news. I'm happy for you, Lali." We bumped our fists and continued talking about random topics.

The afternoon came, which means it's time to visit Chaeyoung in the hospital.

"Bro, you wanna come with me? I'm gonna check Chaeyoung." I offered.

"Sure. I want to know how my student is doing." He said as we both came down the stairs. We entered the elevator and made our way to the basement. I started the engine of my car and drove away with Kun.

As we arrived the hospital, several people recognized us even though we were literally covered in black clothing.

"Oh my God, it's the power mentors!"

"Holy shit, they look so cool!"

"Are they dating? Omg!"

"People definitely have to see this!"

I held my scarf tighter around my face as people started gossiping about us. We walked faster to Chaeyoung's room and sighed in relief as we got inside.

"Oh, Lili!" Chaeyoung's bright smile welcomed me and melted my heart. I smiled back and waved at her.

"I'm with Kun by the way. He wanted to know what your state is as of now." Kun smiled at her as she smiled at him too.

"Hello, Mentor Kun." She said.

"Anyways, how are you feeling?" I asked as I placed the basket of fruits that she liked on top of her bedside cabinet.

"I'm nearly healed, Lili. The doctor said that I can get out after two days." She exclaimed.

"Your unnies miss you. They've been bugging me for the past week because they wanted to visit you, and let me tell you, they're quite annoying. Specially Yeri! For Pete's sake, she even cooked me something that's not even close to food!" Kun groaned as he explained the statement. Chaeyoung let out a small laugh that made my heart go a little crazy.

Yes. A little.

"Please don't tell them that I'll be back in two days, I want to surprise them." She giggled. Why the hell is she so cute? If only I could pinch her cheeks right now, I would.

"Hey, Lali. You've been spacing out for awhile." I snapped back to my senses as Kun called me out.

"Oh, sorry." I chuckled.

"Let me tell you, Chaeyoung. Yeri almost burned down the whole company just to try and cook something to bring it to you." I stated. Kun looked at me, laughing as he remembered how Yeri panicked when the food burned.

"Oh my God, that girl! How can she already cause trouble in her first week?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she laughed nonstop. We kept telling her jokes and some stories about her unnies.

"Oh my God, I never knew that Jennie unnie would scold her like that!" She laughed as I told her how Jennie scolded Yeri about her cooking "skills". About how it tasted so bad.

"Oh, right, Chaeyoung. Lali bought you something from the-" I pinched Kun's sides as I glared at him.

"From the? Do you want to continue or do you want your mouth to bleed?" I joked. Chaeyoung just laughed it out. Every time she laughs, I would always feel butterflies in my stomach. Damn it.

I never knew that this is how it feels to be in love with you, Rosie.