🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5

Start from the beginning

He gave it to Shownu and gesture for him to take a new one from his kitchen, the older didn't hesitate to reach for it and do what he said. Happily escaping the room and leaving Wonho to do with the talking.

"What... What happened? Why am I here?" Kihyun asked, holding the chopsticks in his hands and looking at Wonho as if he was ready to leap and fight any moment if its needed.

"You fainted in the middle of the street last night. We didn't know where to take you so we decided to bring you here. You're fever had been very high too" Wonho explained to him. Throwing away the fact that they almost run him over with Shownu's car. He didn't know if the smaller remember or not but he decided it's better not to mention it.

"Oh" That was the only thing Kihyun said, looking down and playing with the chopsticks in his hands. Remembering how stressful the day prior had been.

"You should eat before it gets cold. Sorry it's nothing much. Shownu isn't someone who do groceries often so there's nothing here except that" Wonho said warmly, encouraging Kihyun to eat. Kihyun look at the food. It was cup of instant Ramyeon. Wonho didn't have to apologize for such a food. Ramyeon is something that Kihyun eat almost on a daily basis. Not because he loves it but because it was what he can afford most of the time. Also, Kihyun hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon, this is more than enough for him. Plus, they help him out last night so they already did so much.

He felt shy and embarrassed of himself. He didn't want to eat the food no matter how hungry he was but he knew it was rude to decline, plus he himself knew he needs to eat if he wants to regain his energy. He still feel a little weak and lightheaded.

Shownu came back and gave Wonho the spoon. Then he remained quietly standing by the door. Kihyun started eating slowly, feeling a little awkward under the stares of the two. He kept his eyes downwards and take in little bites, his movements careful and controlled.

Shownu who was standing by the door seemed to notice how uncomfortable he was. He walked towards them and tapped Wonho on his shoulder, telling his friend that he needed to discuss something with him for a moment and leaving Kihyun in the room to eat in peace.

They both made their way to the living room.

"He's quite cute" Wonho says with a happy smile on his face, sitting down on the loveseat.

He looked at Shownu who remained standing. "So, what do you need to talk about?" He asked lightly, reaching over a small pillow to hug it, lean back on the seat to make himself comfortable.

"About what we talked about last night" Shownu says, making Wonho nod, understanding him quickly.

"I don't think it'll work" Shownu says, his eyebrows frowning deeply as he think. Now that he slept and had a few hours to think about it, he realized that wonho's little plan wasn't as brilliant as he thought it was. A lot could go wrong.

"don't worry too much 'Nu, It'll work. Just leave it to me." Wonho says, assuring his friend.

Shownu shook his head. "I'm not sure. How can we trust him? We don't know him just yet. Plus, we don't even know if he'll agree to it." Shownu sat down on the couch just in front of wonho, the glass coffee table separating them.

"That's the reason we did our research last night." Wonho says.

They indeed made some little researches regarding Kihyun the night before. That's what they did the whole night. They found out he was an orphan and had been living alone. They also learned the amount of jobs he had taken over the years, which greatly impressed Shownu and saddened Wonho. They dig quite a lot about him to know that he's in need of money. How they did that in just one night? It's a complete secret. It's rich man's business. They can get every information they want and needed.