3. Vixen

Aliyah Mehra; the queen bee of Mehra family. She was busy with her team for her latest party. Her PR team was informed to come up with a justifiable reason to throw a party. It was well known that Aliyah never need a reason to party, especially now when she is peak of her life. 

Aliyah recently got engaged to her sweet heart, Purab Rai and she wanted to show-off to world that he is finally hers. Yet the event she wished to plan was mainly to boost their new venture that Purab solely handled. She had less time and lot of tasks to be done. Friends and Foes were invited for her perfect bash.

"Will Abhi join?", Tanu asked her warily. Tanu, close friend of Aliyah is an upcoming model. Above all, she was dating her brother Abhi. Aliyah felt guilty for Tanu's plight. On Aliyah's insistence, Tanu had pressurized Abhishek to join business. Abhi is passionate about his singing career and least interested in business. Things escalated amongst the couple, leading them to breakup. Aliyah felt responsible and wanted them to patch up.

"Ofcourse he will. His band will be performing. I have planned a huge media coverage for them", Aliyah tried to cheer Tanu. "I did it for you, Aliyah. Else I had no issue if Abhi pursues his passion", she told sadly. "I know, Sweety. So I promise. After this party, you both will be back together", Aliyah assured her. "How?", Tanu had lost faith in her friend's plan. "Jealousy", she smiled wickedly, "when Abhi sees that you are not sulking but moved on with a handsome hunk, he will be putty in your arms". Tanu was still skeptical but Aliyah assured her, "I know my brother. He still loves you a lot. He won't be able to hold back anymore and will be back in your arms".

After seeing off Tanu, Aliyah went in search of Purab. As usual, he was busy planning for the launch of his new venture. His entire team was handpicked by Aliyah. A group of talented people who efficiently toiled day & night along with him. Ofcourse she will choose only the best of her Purab. "Take a break", she ordered them while entering and all dispersed. Purab didn't like the way, she acted but wanted a break. Besides he didn't want to waste time arguing with Aliyah. At the end of the day, she owns it all and he is just an employee. "How is my fiance doing?", she tried to be charming. Apart from a curt node, Purab didn't respond.

Aliyah was a conscious choice Purab had made. So he was prepared to bear the aftermath as well. Anyways, she was not a bad bet. Aliyah was smart, gorgeous and rich. But her possessiveness was often unbearable. Yet Purab had learned to live with her. He had loved and lost miserably. The wounds were so deep that he decided never to trust or love any woman. Aliyah was a convenient companion and he didn't want more.

"This venture is going to be huge, Purab. Once it is successful, you will never have to look back", Aliyah was excited. "It will be a huge win for the company, Aliyah", Purab tried to be modest. A company that was in her father's name which will be eventually owned by her and Abhi. Aliyah knew Purab always felt like he owned nothing. It was his plus and minus as well. She was proud that he was not greedy but also concerned that he is not ambitious. "One day it will be ours", she told him as usual. It was pointless to argue with her so he kept mum. He tried to divert his attention to their work.

"I have invited everyone for the party. Both partners and rivals. I want our presence to be felt by all", Aliyah beamed. Purab remained level headed, "higher one goes, greater the fall will be. So don't overindulge, Aliyah. We are beginners here who are yet to capture the market". Aliyah smirked. Most of their competitors were already on their side and remaining were slowly eliminated. Aliyah had a knack for negotiate and conquer. "I am concerned about Khanna group", Purab stated the truth. Khanna group had made it to the top in short time since the new successor Shaurya Khanna took over. Purab respected him as a worthy opponent but Aliyah disliked him. She had tried to manipulate Shaurya Khanna but was unsuccessful till now.

"Shaurya Khanna will be managed", Aliyah told aloud. Purab looked at her intently, "Be careful, Aliyah. He is dangerous". Aliyah smirked at him. "I know Purab", Aliyah clenched her fist so tight that it hurt her. She had already spend considerable amount of time and resources to know about Shaurya Khanna. She was now truly aware of his nature and had already planned her tactics to yield him. She was a wicked woman who got a kick while removing her opponents. 

Aliyah mused about Shaurya Khanna's fall and a smile spread on her face. "I know that look on you, Aliyah", Purab was not happy, "if it is for Shaurya then I warn you not to go ahead. If we are better, then market will prefer us. So no need for foul play". "You still live in an Utopian world, Purab", she held his hands and smiled, "That's why I am going to look out for you". It was pointless to persuade Aliyah so Purab gave a vacant smile and hoped she won't end up in any trouble.

"Are all guest rooms ready?", Aliyah checked with her assistant. When she got affirmative node, she lowered her voice a little, "and the special room". "Yes, Ma'am. It is also ready", her assistant replied. Still Aliyah went to examine the room and once satisfied she dismissed her assistant. Once sure to be alone, she pulled out the small device and hid it in room. She then dialed Tanu.

 "I can see that you have installed the cameras properly?", Tanu spoke jovially. Aliyah sat on the bed and made some funny faces. She wanted to check that the live feed was going to Tanu's laptop. "I can see you clearly, Aliyah. Don't worry, Babe. I have done it many times. These sophisticated devices will capture what we need", Tanu assured her. "What about the girl?", Aliyah was still not sure how Tanu will manage. "Already found and paid for the job. A minor but she is experienced enough to make any man go crazy", Tanu told and they both laughed.

Aliyah took a deep breath and mused about her opponent. Family is Shaurya Khanna's only weakness. He is married to his childhood sweetheart who also belongs to a wealthy family. But Aliyah was aware that he started to sleep around a lot, yet discreetly. After many years for marriage, probably the stud in him got bored. A scandal could destroy his marriage and then him. But Aliyah didn't want destruction. She wanted to control and make Shaurya her puppet. Physical relation with a minor evenif consensual is a criminal offense. Khanna family will never want it to be exposed. A powerful enemy shall be turned to a dependable alley if she plays her cards cleverly. Aliyah smiled at her wicked tactics.