Episode 2 Pro: We'll meet again

[IN THE DREAMSCAPE]

Dipper: Bill?!

King looked at Dipper. It has been a while since he's seen his face since weirdmaggedon. He wasn't angry at Dipper however. He had a sad expression on his face.

King (Bill): (sighs) that was my old name. My old self was completely chaotic. Actually a king worthy to rule over a planet! Or a town for that matter.

Dipper was confused. Did Bill have feelings all along, how did he get turned into this small furry demon known as King? Was he...dreaming?

Dipper: B-But...how are you still alive?! Great Uncle Ford erased you from Stan's mind!

King (Bill): I...(sigh) I dunno, kid. I was trying to ask myself the same thing. After my body was disintegrated in the memory gun, i suddenly woke up in another place, in another world. I got up and looked around myself. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know it yet. Until...I looked down and saw...me. I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it, I had all my powers stripped away from me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All because of your uncles...

Dipper was extremely confused for the most part. This was entirely new for Bill. Bill, still using King's body as a puppet, hovered over towards Dipper. He snapped his fingers and out of nowhere, the blue journal Dipper had appeared out of thin air.

Dipper: My journal!

Dipper reached out and grabbed his journal, opening it to see all the things he's noted nown since he came to the Boiling Isles.

King (Bill): Hey, before you wake up, Pine Tree, try using that mind reading device Ford has to find any memories from this body. If you do, you probably won't find anything!

Dipper closed his journal.

Dipper: Ok b-

But before Dipper could ask Bill anything, Bill started to glow, as if to signify him leaving.

King (Bill): Good luck kid! And for old times sake, Remember! Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye! Good luck Pine Tree!

[BACK AT THE OWL HOUSE]

Dipper rose from his bed, gasping for breath to what felt like a nightmare. He looked around and saw Mabel, Luz, and King still asleep. Dipper looked down and saw what looked like writing on his right arm. It read:

"The
Dream
Was
Real!"

Dipper knew this seemed familiar to him so he looked at the bottom of his forearm and saw more writing.

"Look
What I
Did to
Your
Other
Arm!

He did so.

"Look!
A turkey!

Dipper wasn't suprised. He knew it was coming. He remembered Bill's words in his dream. So, he knew what he was gonna do tomorrow, and went back to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...