Extra Human in the Boiling isles

(Back to the gang)

Ford: Get back here you little...huh?

The realm they entered in was in some sort of tent. There was stuff all around them like magazines, TVs, and anything you could imagine.

Mabel: Wow, this place is huge! And a little creepy.

Dipper: ugh, you're telling me. This is like that one show we saw when we first met Gideon.

Mabel: but smaller...(shiver)

Dipper couldn't help but hear voices from the outside. It sounded like a woman in her late to early 30s-40s.

Dipper: Everyone hide!

???: Hmm...I expected more from this sack. Go back to the human realm and find more stuff for my market.

The owl took the sack back to the end of the tent. With the door floating in front of it to open to the human realm.

Dipper was writing this in his journal, taking note of this unfamiliar place.

Dipper: Great Uncle Ford, have you been to this place before?

Ford: Indeed I have, Dipper. This is the Boiling Isles. I haven't seen much outside this town. Apart from meeting a certain someone, That happened to marry Stanley back then...

Dipper and Mabel: What?!

(In the human realm: in a different dimension)

A teenage girl was standing outside for her bus. She was holding a flyer saying:

Summer Camp
Think outside the box.

With a kid LITERALLY in a box! This is where Luz Noceda comes into the story. Her mom came out of the house with a light blue shirt and pants. She must be a nurse. She walks up to her daughter, proud. N-not Luz, her mom. She hugs her.

Mrs. Noceda: Now don't worry, summer camp is only going to be for 3 months. You'll be so busy balcaning checkbooks, and you'll learn to...uh...appreciate public radio, the time will fly by!

However, despite this, Luz is not very fond of the idea of summer camp.

Luz: But I don't like any of that stuff! I like editing anime clips to music a-and reading fantasy books with consulted backstories!

Mrs. Noceda: Mija, you're fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Real ones. Not imagined, or drawn or reptilian.

Luz was hurt by this question and walked to the trash can with a book in her hand called "The good witch AZURA".

Mrs. Noceda: Summer Camp is a way to make friends, and you need to try. Can you do that?

Luz looked at her sadly.

Luz: Yes, mom...

She puts the book in the trash lightly, not wanting to damage it. Her moms phone rings.

Mrs. Noceda: Oh! I gotta go to work!

She kisses Luz on the forehead signifying a goodbye kiss.

Mrs. Noceda: You're bus is coming soon, text me when you get there. Cuídate mucho, mija. ¡Qué te vaya bien!

Luz:...bye mom...