Chapter 22

I woke up and it was dark outside I rolled over to look at my clock and it read 7:37. I pulled the blanket up still naked and my cheeks flushed at the memory of the events prior that day. I noticed that Michael wasn't here but there was a note on my nightstand.

' Sorry I had to leave I didn't want your mom to see us. Text me when you wake up love you ;) Xx'

"Love you too," I whispered. I got out of bed and hoped in the shower to wash away the day. When I got out there were two texts on my phone. I sat on the bed in my towel and unlocked my phone. There was two messages from Kaylee and the first one said "I don't think it's going to work in-between me and Calum." And the second one said "CALL ME!" So I called her as I was getting dressed. I put her on speaker so I can move around. I couldn't even say hi before she started talking.

"OH MY GOSH EMMILY CALUM IS SUCH A DICKHEAD!!!!" I started laughing at her "ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"No?" I said trying to stifle my laughs. "Why is Calum a dickhead?"

"Well let me start the date off for you. He said that he would pick up at 6 he didn't show up till 7:30! But he looked really nice so I didn't care that much. So we get in his car and he is clearly nervous so I just stay quite. We then pull up to the movies and it was going all right we get our tickets and food and sit in the theater waiting for the movie to start. Then his phone keeps buzzing and he pulls it out and ya know who it was from? HIS FREAKING EX VERONICA!!!!! SHE WAS THERE AT THE THEATER!!!!!! I told him to drive me home and he was like "it's not what it looks like I promise." And he pissed me off like how else was she to know he was going to be there!!!" I smiled as she ranted on. I was paying attention and fell well putting my sweats on. "Ow!" I said.

"What happened?" Kaylee yelled threw the phone.

"I fell putting my pants on." I yelled from the ground.

"Dumbass."

"Hey suck a butt."

"Real mature Emmily real mature."

"I try so what are you doing right now?"

"Lying on my bed in sweats and a t-shirt feeling like crap."

"Well you are crap. Just kidding I love you. How about you come over and we'll watch a movie with two main men Ben and Jerry?"

"Movie and ice-cream? The only problem I see is that you'll be there."

"Shut-up and get your ass over here."

"K I'm on my way."

"K" I say and hung up and called Faith. I told faith everything Kaylee said and told her to come over.

Well I waited for them to get here I went down stairs and grabbed some snacks that consisted of my men Ben&Jerry, Popcorn, twizzlers, chips, some and water cause we have to be healthy. As I set the stuff in my room and pulled some sappy love movies off the shelf there was a knock on my door. I ran downstairs and opened it and it was faith.

"Hey." She said as she walked in.

"Hey all the foods in my room and I pulled a few movies off the shelf." I said as we walked to my room. She took her jacket and shoes off and threw them on the floor. We lay down on my bed and played on our phones. I took the opportunity to text Mikey.

Me: Hey

Mikey: She's Awake!!! I didn't think you were gunna wake up. Cause ya know I'm just that good ;)

Me: Oh shut up!

Mikey: So can I come back over? Please??

Me: No can do Clifford your boy calum screwed up his and Kaylees date so we are having a girls night

Mikey: I can still come over

Me: You guys crashed girls night last time so no

Mikey: Fine just don't talk about me

Me: Oh trust me we will talk about you ;)

Mikey: Fine it's cause I was that good huh

Me: If you say so

Mikey: I do ;)

Me: Well come over tomorrow okay?

Mikey: Okay love you

Me: Love you too Dork

Mikey: Why am I a dork?

Me: You just are

Mikey: You know a dork is a whale's penis

Me: I know what I called you J

Mikey: Oh shut up see you tomorrow.

I sat there and stared at my phone with a dumb smile on my face. Gosh I love him. There was a knock on the door witch meant Kaylee was here so I ran down stairs opened the door and pulled her into a hug.

"It's not like we were in love Emmily." She said with announce

"Well fine I just wanted to hug my friend but what ever." I said walking up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and faith was coming out of my bathroom and Kaylee looked at me shocked not expecting faith to be there.

"Baby it's not what it looks like she's just my ex." I said laughing and Faith joined in Kaylee turned around "I'm leaving."

"Don't we were just having fun we love you." I said pulling her arm to get back into my room.

"Fine I'll stay for the ice-cream."

"Is anyone here?" Faith asked

"Well my mom works nights and Kenz is with her cheer squad for the night and my dad should be home some time soon."

"Okay well y'all already know what happened to me." Kaylee said, "So what about you and Ashton?"

"What about me and Ashton?"

"What did y'all do after school?"

"Oh well we hung out in the art room for like thirty minutes till his mom called him asking if he could watch his siblings."

"Oh."

"Ya and he gave me his number and said I quote 'here's my number if you um ever wanna hang out or something over break.' And then wrote it on my hand!"

"He likes you he's just to chicken to admit it." Kaylee says.

"You don't know that."

"He told us in the band hall today cause Mikey was pushing him to ask you out." I said.

"Speaking of Mikey what did yall do?" Kaylee said and they both looked at me.

"Nothing" I said blushing and looking down.

"You did not do 'Nothing' cause you are blushing." Kaylee said.

"Well we came here and laid on my bed and watched TV and then..." I trailed off not wanting to say it.

"You did it?" Kaylee practically shouted.

"You didn't did you?" Faith said shocked.

I shook my head yes "We did it." I said blushing.

Then my door opened and my dad walked threw "You did what?" He asked confused.

(A/N: lol so I leave you a little cliffhanger. But I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've updated but with break and I found out that my heart is not working right I haven't had a whole lot of time to write. But comment what you think might happen next lol? ;) Vote comment share and all that crap love you guys <3)