Chapter 3

As Kaylee and Faith pull up I turn around and Michael is standing there pretending not to see me. I wave bye and he waves bye back. I get in the car and I can feel how hot my cheeks are I get in the car and Kaylee and faith go "Ooooo get it girl!" at the same time I swear they share a brain. I turn around to look at faith and she's looking back at him and then looks at me with a worried look.

"Emmily do you know who that is?"

"Ya Calum mentioned his name is Michael."

In which point Kaylee interrupts to say "Oh Calum that boy is so fine!" and we laugh because she is obsessed with that boy. Then Faith goes on

"Ya but he's not just Michael, Emmily you have to watch out for him he's Michael Clifford as in like the guy that gets into every girls pants and he's trouble Emmily."

"Oh he doesn't even seam like that Faith leave the boy alone he's sweet and cute."

"Emmily how do you think he gets into girls pants you ding dong."

"Well fine but he offered to help me with the bass tomorrow during band"

"Please be careful with him Emmily I don't want to go to jail on the 2nd day of high school cause I stabbed a guy who broke your heart." She said and smiled.

+++++++

I got home and as usual mom was at the hospital, dad was at the firm, and Kenzie was probably at cheer or at her boyfriends house. So I searched the fridge for dinner and there was some left over lasagna and I gave up on food for the night instead I grabbed the leash and took Billie, my 3 year old German Shepard, for a walk to the park a few blocks over. I got there and I let him rome around since he won't go to far anyways and I sat on the bench and texted Kaylee:

"Hey Kaylee"

"Sup Gurl"

"So about tomorrow and Michael helping me with bass I am super nervous."

"Gurl you got this just don't over think about how cute he is ;)"

"But what about what Faith said about him?"

"What did Faith say about me?" Michael said from behind me scaring the crap out of you. I hurry and shut my phone off and put it in my pocket.

"You know ease dropping isn't nice especially when you don't know the person."

"Well Emmily I seem to think talking about somebody when they aren't around isn't nice either especially when you don't know the person."

"Touché Michael touché" and I smiled

"So what are you doing here Emmily?"

"Just sitting on a bench well my dog runs around. How about you Michael why are you here at the park?"

"I live across the street and saw that you were over here so I decide to do something with my lazy ass." And he smiled the cutest smile I kid you not and his eyes were closed.

"Well Michael I have to go so see you tomorrow at band?"

"Can I walk you home?"

"Sure, wanna meet my dog?"

"Does he bite?" He had a worried almost scarred look on his face and couldn't help but laugh.

"What the almighty punk rock Michael Clifford scared of a dog?" I say giggling

"Maybe but it's not nice to judge."

"OMG! You are scared of dogs wow but no he doesn't bite. His name is Billie."

"Like Billie from green day?" he said with a smile.

"Yes but it's not nice to judge." I say with a smile while putting Billie's leash on.

(AN: I had to rewrite this one like 4 times bacause my laptop kept deleting it:( don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends)