Chapter 11

We walk in and my mom and dad are sitting on the couch watching T.V when Michael and me walk in the front door. I pull him upstairs and into my room and close the door. My mom shouts up "Boy up, door open." So I had to open my door and Michael laughed under his breath.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing I'm not laughing." He said with a smile.

I went over to my bathroom and told him to get in my shower and I will wash his clothes for him.

"Okay but what about when I get out of the shower what am I suppose to wear?"

"I don't know I'll ask my dad if he has anything."

"Okay."

And he walks into the bathroom to get in the shower, he opens the door to give me his clothes to wash and he just has a towel on. I can't help but stare.

"Like what you see?" He asked and winked.

"Shut up." I said well blushing and taking his clothes from his hands. As I turn around he grabs my waist and pulls me into him and whispers "Thank you" into my ear and kisses me. He lets me go and closes the door. I head downstairs and throw his clothes into the washer. My mom calls me into the living room.

"Hey Emmily come in here real quick."

"Ya what's up?" I asked walking around the corner

"Who was that?"

"Michael" I mumbled.

"What?"

"Michael." I said clearly.

"And what is Michael doing here?"

"Okay if I tell you, you have to keep and open mind."

"Okay."

"Well his dad threw a beer can at him so I pulled him away from the situation and told him he can shower over here cause he reeked of beer."

"Okay well then I guess your just being a good friend then honey." My mother said with a smile. My father just sat there as judgment danced in his eyes about Michael.

"So dad since I have to wash his clothes do you have like sweats and a t-shirt Mikey can borrow?" I asked wondering if I was pushing the line with him.

"Yes." He said sternly and walked out of the room. I followed him into my parent's bedroom.

"Here are sweats and a t-shirt."

"Thank you dad." I said trying not to look him in the eyes. I turn around and head out of the room and upstairs and close my bedroom door. I open the bathroom door and was going to say something but I heard Michael singing in the shower. It wasn't just any song though it was that amnesia song that they wrote. "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget the stupid little things." He whisper sang I smiled like an idiot and set the clothes on the counter and closed the door. I laid on my bed starring at my ceiling were there were glow in the dark stars that me and Kenzie put up when we were in the 3rd grade. We were in Mrs. Williams learning about stars and space when we were in some gas station and saw them. We begged our parents for them the whole time we were there. Eventually my dad caved in and let us get them only if we cleaned our rooms. So when we got home we helped each other clean our rooms and raced to get the stars from my dad. We used ladders and put them on our ceilings and talked about how it would be cool if we didn't have gravity on earth. I missed Kenzie sometimes when it came to stuff like boys. I heard the bathroom door open and there stood Michael in some sweats that were a size to big and a shirt that read '#1 DAD' across it and I laughed. He smiled at me asked, "I think he's trying to send a message."

"We got that for him when we were in 2nd grade I didn't even know he had that anymore." He said laughing. He came over and lay next to me on my bed and we stared at my ceiling and he smiled saying, "oh my gosh I had some of these over my bed when I was younger actually I still do." He said giggling. I turned so I could see him. He's lying with his right arm behind his head and his left arm next to me and he's got a boyish smile on his face.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him

"Just how amazing being a child was. Why do we have to grow up and so fast?"

"Well I guess it's just how life goes. To quote my main man Augustus Waters 'Life is not a wish granting factory' sometimes you just have to go with the flow."

"But I went with the flow so much I didn't realize I was going with it. Emmily I'm a senior and next year I will be gone and move on with my life and that scares the shit out of me."

"Well don't focus on the future focus on what you have now."

"What do I have now?" He asked like he had nothing.

"Well you have Ashton, Calum, and Luke."

"Ya but those dorks are hard to get rid of." He said with a smile. "Well besides them I have nothing here."

"You have me." I said and toke his hand and in mine. He sat up and looked at me and said, "But you'll leave, they always leave."

"Who is they?"

"People who say they are here for me or the people that say I can talk to them. They always leave."

"Well I won't leave I pinky promise", I said holding out my pinky and he wrapped his pinky around mine and grabbed me by my waist and kissed me and I pinned him on my bed so I was on top of him as we kissed. We parted and he laughs and says "Hopefully you didn't get a concoction from earlier."

"Oh shut up." I said smiling and kissed him again. As I lay on top of him he holds my waist still and I run my fingers through his soft but damp hair. I feel something against my leg and it's stiff...Oh god I look at Michael and he looks at me shock all over his face and I laugh and he turns red. There's a knock on my door and we both stare at it hoping to god it's not my father or mother.

"Who is it?" I ask a little shaky.

"Kenzie."

We look at each other and take a breath. I get off of on top of him and open my door.

"The washer buzzed for his clothes." She said and walked back downstairs. I close the door and turn to talk to Michael, "Well I'm going downstairs to put your clothes in the dryer and you can um fix yourself." I said looking at the bump in the sweats and wink at him.

He grabs one of my pillows and throws it at me and yells "Shut up." Well laughing as I close the door. I giggle and run downstairs to switch his clothes and grab some granola and yogurt and some water bottles and run back up stairs. I walk in and he is lying on my bed staring at the stars again.

"What do you say we watch a movie?" I asked snapping him back into reality.

"Ya sure what movies do you have?"

"I'm pretty sure if you name it we got it around here somewhere."

"Well how about Forest Gump?"

"Dude if that's your favorite movie you are a liar cause that is my favorite movie I even have it in my personal movie collection." I say as I walk to my book/movie shelf and pull Forest Gump off the shelf.

"Dude no way Forest is my favorite movie."

"Well we shall watch it." I said and put it in the DVD player and climbed into my bed with him.

A/N: Hey yall sorry id din't update all weekend writers block is hard .-. So todays question is what is your favorite ship? Weither it's real fictional or fan fic?