Chapter 5

The next day I wake up happy after having somewhat of a good dream. I slide on one of my green day shirts thinking about Michael and yet again black skinnies and my original converse. I head downstairs to get some breakfast and I see Mackenzie kissing up too dad witch means she told him about Michael.

"Emmily Anne what were you doing with this Michael boy yesterday?" and the integration begins.

"Nothing happened dad he just walked me home from the park that's all."

"Well your sister says he isn't a very good guy." I look over at Kenzie and give her a glare. I grab a water bottle from the fridge and say, "Well she doesn't even know him." I stomp out without saying good-bye and walked to the park.

++++++++++++++++

I sat on the bench at the park and drank my water and watched the sky around me when out of nowhere something blocks the sun.

"Well Emmily it's only 7:30am and you seem to be having quite the day." He says sarcastically well sitting next to me.

"Ya well I have the best sister in the world. My sister, Mackenzie, saw you walking me home yesterday and told my dad."

"Why is it a big deal she told your dad?" He looks puzzled like he's never actual meet a girls dad before.

"Well Michael I don't know if you have a sister but normally when a guy comes into a girls life friend or not the dad seems to get upset for some reason even though he would have never noticed if big mouth didn't tell him." He giggled.

"Well Emmily considering I'm an only child I wouldn't know what that's like well since you're here do you want a ride to school?"

"Ya I guess let me just text Kaylee. Your lucky you don't have siblings."

"So I have been told." He says it with a sad look on his face.

I text Kaylee "Don't bother picking me up bad morning... getting ride with Michael Clifford tell you about it later."

I get two texts back one from Kaylee "GET IT!" and one from faith "Be careful Emmily Anne!"

I smile and put my phone away I walk across the street and get into Michaels car he hands me the CD of their recordings and I put it in my bag and thank him and it's a silent car ride except the music.

(AN: This is a move it along kind of chapter so thats why it's short, Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment, and thanks you guys so much !!!)