Epilogue

"Well Emmily, I'm getting married today." I said standing in front of her headstone. I've come here any time I got a chance. "Her names Rose and I've managed to keep this one from wilting" I said smiling as a tear fell down my check. "I've told her all about you and Daisy and... And..." I couldn't mutter a word as I tried to keep myself from breaking down. "7 years Emmily, 7 years and I still can't talk to you without crying." I wiped my check and sat down on the grass that was thick with the morning dew. My pants would be wet but I couldn't care less. "So rose is pregnant. We're having a girl. Rose wants to name her after you." I smiled at the thought of how Emmily wanted twins. Eric and E'Lie. She would have been an amazing mother. She would have been there every step. If there was a cut she could make it better. If there was a fight she could solve it. "God dammit I miss you so much Emmily." I ran my hand threw my purple hair. I did it this morning so rose doesn't know about it. She'll love it though. "Me and the boys are still touring all over the world. And Ashton and faith got married and now have a 7 month old baby boy named Richard." I love that little kid. "Oh and after what you did Kaylee and Calum fell into each other for support, they actually got married a year after Kaylee graduated. They have 3 kids so far and she's pregnant again. They had twin girls Madison and Evie who are 3 years old and Tyler their 2 year old. Even Luke's punk ass got a girl. Her names Sara. He's proposing to her next week. I helped him pick out the ring and its like the one you dreamed of. A small silver band with tiny diamonds in it instead of the diamond sticking out." I love those guys. I look down at my watch. "Well Emmily I better get going the wedding is soon to start and rose will chew my ass out if I'm late. So bye... I love you and I would kill for you to say it back." I walked away towards my car and headed to the church where the wedding was. My phone started to buzz so I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Where are you at?"
"Almost there Ashton I just had to talk to Emmily."
"Oh."
"Okay so I'll b-"
I couldn't finish my sentence before a semi had hit me and all went dark.
Emmilys POV
"No no no" I screamed. I ran over to the scene of the accident and he had blood all over his face. I tried opening the door but being stuck in between worlds after I died didn't give the ability to open things. I stood their and just stared at him. This couldn't be happening not to him on his wedding day. I heard sirens and saw flashing lights as a crowd started to form around. I started crying hoping everything would be okay.
"Emmily?" I heard Michaels voice and looked up to see him still in his car and hasn't moved. I turned around and there he was. My prince, my kitten, my everything I couldn't touch for years is standing in front of me.
"Michael!" I said while crying running towards him.
"What happened?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. Oh I've missed his so fucking much.
"Michael... You got in a car wreck and... And you died... That's why your here." I told him as he started to cry into my shoulder.
"What about rose or the boys oh god what about my baby?"
"Mikey there's nothing you can do." I said lifting his head and starring into the eyes I've dearly missed. He looked down at me with red eyes and before I knew what was happening his soft pink lips had landed on mine.
" You're lips are the only ones that fit my mine so perfectly." He whispered. He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers. They started to disappear.
"What's happening?" Michael asked.
"I've been stuck in between for 7 years and I guess I just needed to wait for you."
"So where do we go?"
"I know mikey I've learned to just trust it."
"Okay."
"Oh and um mikey?"
"Ya?"
"I love you."
"I love you too. I've waited 7 years to hear that again." And with that we were gone.

(A/N: okay you guys this is the ending. Its stupid but its the ending. Okay so you guys if I made a Spotify Mimmly playlist would y'all be interested? And did y'all even like this book??? It was super crappy but whatever I love you guys so much and thank you for being here every step of this book. Plus I couldn't have an unhappy ending its impossible.