Chapter 13: Goodbye My One and Only

Well here is the next chapter. I'll be so sad that I'm ending this already but I'll have the next sequel up so don't worry to all the people that enjoy this story. 

~~~~~~^^^^^~~~~~~

As Sasuke gets closer and closer to Naruto, his lip touches Naruto's lip. Naruto pull back and turn deep red like a tomatoes. He tried pulling the blanket to cover his embrassed face but Sasuke stops him.

"Naruto?? Do.... do you not like it if I kiss you?" Sasuke ask with a worrisome face.

"N-n-n-no! How.... do I say it.... when our lips touches I..... umm.... ummm.... I didn't like it. But its more like...how do you say it.... it's very sweet, like candy. " Naruto said as he looked down between legs to hide his embrassment and blushing face.

Sasuke let out a little soft chuckled. Naruto looks up at him angrily and threw a pillow at him. The pillow hits Sasuke right in his face and slide down to his lap afterwards. Then Sasuke grabs the pillow on his lap and threw it at Naruto. The pillow hits Naruto right in his face too. Naruto grabbed the pillow and threw it at Sasuke again. They began playing pillow fight.

Finally, Sasuke got a hold of Naruto's wrist. Naruto stops and look at Sasuke. Naruto can see himself reflect in Sasuke mysterious black eye. He can see that only himself is reflecting in there and no one else. Naruto can tell that he's really important to Sasuke. Naruto blush as he turns away from Sasuke field of vision of him.

Sasuke lean in and gives Naruto a kiss on the cheek. Naruto turns around to find himself in contact with Sasuke' s lip. Sasuke also blush as Naruto came in contact with Naruto's soft pink lip. But he just blushes away and went in for a deep french kiss. He began to swirl his tongue around Naruto's mouth. Naruto blush as tears began to drip down his face for Sasuke sudden force and passionate kiss. At Naruto struggles to break free to gasp for air but soon stops.

After three minutes of Sasuke passionate kiss, he sets Naruto free from his kiss. After letting go, Naruto face was really arousing. Tears drip down his red blush face. Saliva escape from his mouth along with his tears (you guy know what I mean :p).

Sasuke blush as he look at Naruto's arousing face. He licks his upper lip as he imagine all kinds of pervert thought. He then push Naruto down to his bed with full force. Naruto tries to break free but couldn't. Sasuke began to make his way down to Naruto's body.

Sasuke POV

As I push down Naruto onto my bed, he began to struggle to get free from me. I hold his wrists with one hand and the other began to make its way down to his body as I kiss him on his mouth. Naruto shivers as he began to moan. I remove his layer of clothes. He gasp as his face flushed deep bright red.

"N-n-no! Stop Sasuke!"

"Naruto!" I said, looking at him with a sad puppy eye. Naruto looks at me, shocked.

"Sasuke. I...I....I'm sorry," said Naruto, with a depressed face as tear came down his face. I lean in, kiss him on the forehead and then the mouth. Again I makes my way down to his lower body. I slide in my hand between his legs. He flinch.

"Sasu...ke." Naruto moan. I slip in my tongue to his mouth. He flinch. I slid in my finger to his anal. He tremble and let out a moan. He was shocked by what he just lets out so he covers his mouth. I remove his hand and kiss him on the mouth. Then I remove myself from mouth and into his body.

I began licking him down. I twirl my tongue around his flush pink nipple while my hand rubs his penis. He tremble and flinch. After playing around with his nipple, I make my way to his lower half and began to suck his penis, inserting one of my finger into his ass.