Chapter 5: Never Let Go Of You

Here is the fifth chapter. I'm sorry if I take too long to update because I have a lot if things to do like my summer homework amd babysit my cousin baby so please be patient with me. Ill try my best to update ASAP.

£€¥XxxxxX€£¥

The next morning, Sasuke went to school leaving Naruto all alone in his room of the apartment.

~~~ Naruto POV~~~

So, what I woke up to find myself  is in Sasuke's bedroom. I have no idea what happened yesterday because I remembered I was crying and then... and then Sasuke kiss me out of nowhere.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Wh-wh-what are...you doing, teme Sasuke?" Naruto yelled as he pull himself away from Sasuke's embrace and slapped him on the cheek.

Sasuke then again pull Naruto close and kiss him. Then Naruto slapped him again and they repeat that until Naruto starts to cry and crawl himself in the corner of his house.

Sasuke then went over there and bent to pat Naruto on the shoulder.  Naruto then turned around and glared at him.

Sasuke then pull Naruto into his arms and said,"I'm sorry Naruto. I didn't mean to make to cry. I just.... I just... have this feelings in my heart that keeps telling me that you are the one for me and it tells me to never let you go no matter what happened.

Naruto then look up to Sasuke in confusion. Sasuke give Naruto a gentle peck on his mouth and said, "I love you Naruto. Since, I first lay my eyes on you I knew that you were the one for me. I know that you're probably going to say that I'm not suppose to have feelings for you because you are a doll but I'm sorry. I've fallen hard for you and I will never let you go until death do us apart."

After couple of seconds, Naruto finally process what Sasuke said and blush bright red as a tomatoe. Sasuke gave Naruto a gentle smile and kiss him again but this time Naruto didn't push Sasuke back or pull away from his embraced.

Sasuke then carried Naruto to his bedroom and gently set him down on the bed. Sasuke then took off his shirt and Naruto's shirt and threw them on the ground. Sasuke gently kiss Naruto on the forehead and make his way down. But then while making his way down Naruto's body....

~~~Flashback End~~~~

ooh, what happened? OoO

sorry for leaving you guy with a cliff hanger. I'll update ASAP cauze I'll be working on the next chapter.