Chapter 3: Monster

~~~~~~I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this story because I was too busy and working trying to earn some money, so my friend and I could go to the mall and movie theater as our plan for this summer. I'll try my best to update the story so please be patient with me.Gomenasai everyone!!!!~~~~~~

So here is the third chapter

~The next day, when Sasuke went to Konoha College he keeps remembering about the Bloody Doll and what happened yesterday. He wasn't sure if the thing he saw yeaterday was a dream or not but he can't help himself but to think about the doll's beauty.

~Lunch break~

When Sasuke went to the cafeteria to get his food, suddenly someone hugs him from behind and it makes him freak out. He turns around to find out who it was but it turn out to be the one person he hates the most. It's Sakura. She was wearing a pink dress that has a hot pink string that is wrap around her waist and is tie as a bow. She was wearing a pink high heel that has a string wrap (the same string around her waist) around her legs with a tie as a bow. Sasuke got so angry at Sakura that he started yelling at her to stop what she alway do every single time she sees him. But what Sasuke didn't notice about his surrounding is that everyone was staring at them. Then Kiba walked up to them and pat Sasuke on the shoulder and said, "Calm down Sasuke. You're attracting too many eyes and Sakura, you need to stop freaking out Sasuke cause he always attract too many eyes and you know how annoying that is to us, his friends."

After that, Sasuke got his food and went to sit with his friends. He got himself riceballs, skip-jack tuna and tomatoes because they are his favorite food. After setting the food on the table, he took a little bites from all of his favorite food. After a while, Sasuke began to daydreaming about the doll at home. He imagine all kinds of stuff he would do to the doll  after it takes its human form but first Sasuke need to think of a name for the doll because he don't want to call him  Bloody Doll. He thought of multiple names for the doll like Hiro, Zero, Rein, Naru, Haru, and many more.

"-ke! -suke! SASUKE! You there. Hello?" Kiba yelled. But because of Kaiba's yelling, Sasuke went back to reality and replied,"Huh? What do you need Kiba?"

"Hey, I heard you bought the Bloody Doll. Are you okay? Did the doll suck out your blood like the rumor said it to be?" Kiba said as he looked at Sasuke with a worry face.

" What!? Sasuke! You brought that
monster Bloody Doll? Why?" Sakura said as she slammed the table and looked at Sasuke. Sasuke glared at her and said in an annoying voice, "What do you mean by monster? Have you brought that doll before? You can't go around and believe those stupid rumors because they're just rumors and there is no way that a doll can suck your blood dried. And beside the doll is not like that at all so don't go around and telling me these made up rumors about my doll!" After being told by Sasuke, Sakura got all quiet but in her mind she's going to make him believe the rumors because she have love him since high school and she's not going to let the doll gets his attention.

~~~~After school~~~~

While walking home from school, Sasuke kept thinking about the doll and what happen at lunch time. But what he doesn't know is that someone was stalking him because he wasn't paying attentionto what's behind him and his mind is so full of what's happening today. When he got home, he put down his stuff down on the bed and went to the kitchen to find himself somthing to eat. While he was searching through the fridge for something to drink, he looked up and saw a shadow behind him. He turns around and punch the black figure but when he turned around there was no one there. Then he heard a voice coming from under him and said," Hey!? Are you trying to kill me or what?" When Sasuke looked underneath him he find the doll movie and talking. He picks up the doll and thought to himself. So what I'm seeing now and yesterday wasn't a dream at all. "So, you were able to talk,huh. I guess yesterday wasn't a dream at all and here I was thinking that it was all a dream. So what's your name?" Sasuke said as he looked at the doll emotionless.

"I don't have a name. I was called Shin by my previous master before he freaked out and start calling me monster after I turned into a human being. So you have to name me whatever you like." The doll said to Sasuke in emtionless.

" Hmm.... so you want me to name you?" Sasuke said and the doll just nodded at him. " Hm...... let see... I'll name you Naruto because it mean steames fish- paste cake." Sasuke said as Naruto looked at him with a raised eyebrow and yelled at him. "What!!!!!!??? Why would you name me something like that, teme" Sasuke looked at him and said,"It's because I like fish and a little bit of sweet. Got a problem with that,Naruto." Naruto just shook his head and looked down on the floor instead of looking at Sasuke. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. The sound of the door rang and interupt them. Sasuke set Naruto down on top of the pillow and told him not to move and left to go open the door to see who it was. When Sasuke got to the door, he look to see who it was through a tiny hole in the door and found out to be the most annoying person he want to see right now because of  what today at lunch. He open the door and ask what she's doing here and she said, "Sasuke-kun, I'm here to see you and there's someting I want to tell you." Sasuke just look at her and thought, I know why she's here. Then all of a sudden, Sakura jumps at him and they both fell to the ground with a thud.

"Sasuke-kun. I have always like you since highschool and I don't want anyone to take you away from me. Will you please go out with me." Sakura said as she began to rip his clothes. Sasuke rubbed his head and glared at her with his famous death glared and then she stopped. All of a sudden, Sakura was grabbed from behind and was throw outside the door and hit the rail. She then rubbed her head and looked up to find out who threw her. But when she looked up, she find out that the person who threw her outside was the rumors Bloody doll.

Naruto glared at her and said,"What the hell are tou trying to do to my master,teme. I don't know who you are but if I see that again I'll rip out your guts and sell it to rhe stock market. Now begone, you ulgy bitch." And with that Naruto slammed the door as Sakura shivered in fear and running away yelling out "Monster!! Monster!! Somebody save me. He's going to suck my blood dry." After Naruto slammed the door, Sasuke just sat there with an uttering shocked face while Naruto grin at him.

~~~ So this is the update. I hope you like it and i'm going to start on the next chapter so before the day is over so I can quickly update the next chapter for you guy that have been asking for a new chapter. for the next chapter, ill be describing what Sasuke look like and his house or apartment since I havent decide if he should live on an apartment or house. So please comment if rou want fie him to live in a house ir apartment so I know how im going to describe it.~~~