Chapter 1: The Bloody Doll

Sasuke POV

It all started with something my friend Shikamaru said while looking at the computer.

“The Bloody Doll is up for auction again.”

“What? That one again,” Kiba said as he look at Shikamaru while looking at a porn book.

“Bloody Doll? You mean the one they said that attacks people and suck their blood,” I said as I look at Shikamaru.

“Yeah, that’s where the name came from. It’s a pretty doll, so someone always bids on it, but they always end of selling it after getting it. It keeps happening over and over again, so you can’t help but think something creepy is going on. That’s what all my friends in the doll community say about it,” Shikamaru said.

“Hmm… I would like to see what it looks like,” I said.

“What! Ah~~~! Sasuke, you’re interested in a doll. You should get yourselves one instead of just making clothes for them,” Kiba said as he stood up to look at me.

“I’m happy making clothes. Besides, your dolls always wear the clothes that I make. But you’ll like it even more if you have your own doll to design for and dress up!!” I said as I look at Kiba.

“What are you guys talking about? You’re in college already and stop playing with dolls.” Sakura said as she taps Kiba on his head with a book he’s holding.

“Sakura!” Kiba yelled.

“Sasuke, Shikamaru, you don’t have to go out your way to play along with him, you know.” Sakura said as she glared at me and Shikamaru.

“Actually, I like sewing and making doll clothes is fun,” I said as I look at her not giving a shit about her thought on what I should or should not do.

“What he said.” Shikamaru said agreeing to what I said to her not caring what she thinks.

“Besides, Kiba likes the clothes I made for him.” I said to her as Shikamaru look down at a book about dolls while she gets annoyed at the fact that Kiba was laughing at her. Still… I might be even more inspired to sew if I had my own doll. I thought.

“Is that Bloody Doll expensive?” I asked

“Wanna see it? Here…. this is it.” Shikamaru said as he grabbed the computer and turn it to face me. What the…? This is the Bloody Doll that everyone thinks is creepy? How is he creepy? He’s has blond, spiky hair and azure blue eyes that reflect the image of a vast ocean. It seems like he has a pair of ears and nine tails that of a color orange. He was cover with a white cloak with red flame at the bottom. He wore a black long shirt and pant with a little bit of orange color on it. On his neck, he wore a green, kind of bluish color necklace that match with his azure eye color. He’s beautiful!!  I thought.

“Sasuke~~~ you shouldn’t get involve with the bloody doll. Kiba said as he put his hand on mine and Shikamaru shoulder.

“This one,” I said ignoring what Kiba have said to me.

“Huh?” Kiba answer with a confusing face.

“I want this one,” I said. That was the first time I fell in love. I feel that something about that doll is pulling me toward it and making me lose all my consciousness. I thought as I look at the doll in the computer,