Chapter 7: Don't Touch What's Mine

OMG the last chapter is so sad for me and i hope it is for u guy too :( well here is the next update!!!

♤♡♢♧☆♧♢♡♤☆

€£¥₩ Naruto POV ₩¥£€

Wow that pink girl is crazy. Who did she think I'm going to steal from her? I mean you got to admit I'm a natural beauty and of course everyone is stunned by my beauty and they all want to be like me.

But what do she mean by having her revenge on me and take back what's supposed to belong to her? Did I take something away from her, I wondered what I took from her?

Is it Sasuke that she is referring to or..... hmmm..... too much, don't want to think about it anymore or else me head is gunna explode.

○°☆♤♢♢♧♧♢☆♡♤○°

€£¥₩ Sasuke POV ₩¥£€

Who does Sakura think she is? I don't belong to her and she was never mine to begin with.! But if she ever does do something to Naruto,  her life will be over cause I decided that even if I die I'll never hand him over to anyone and whoever touch what's mine, he or she will regrets touching what's mine. 

No one can have what had already belong to me, like ever!!

○°♤♡♢♧☆♧♢♡☆♤○°

After Sakura left, everyone went back to what they were doing, which is to look at Sasuke and Naruto because Sasuke was glaring at the runaway Sakura until she was no where in their sight and then turned himself back to look at the blond hair Naruto. 

Some students even wondered and whisper to each other about Sasuke and Naruto relationship because they seem awfully close, like closer then cousin or friends. They have this vibes around them that is saying no one can enter or be in their relationship.

when Sasuke heard them whispering, he gave them a glare and they all ran away. After they ran away, the only people that are left are Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba,  and Shikamaru.  Then Sasuke told Naruto to go home and wait till he gets back because he don't want anything to happen to him and being inside the house is safer for the time being.

He don't want Sakura to do anything to Naruto while he's either away or at school cause who know, she might pop up anywhere and do a suprise attack. After telling Naruto that, Naruto just give Sasuke a shrugged and left. When Naruto was out of sight and nowhere to be seen, Kiba smirk at look at Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke! Who was that? is he your boyfriend or something, huh?" Kiba said with a smirk.

"That was Naruto. The one that I had told you guy about and he is my boyfriend." Sasuke said as he sigh.

" so don't go all touchy touchy with him cause he's mine!" Sasuke said as he glare at Kiba.

"hmmm....sure. But you should intoduced him to us next time so we can have a proper conversation with him and get a to know him better." kiba said as he pat Sasuke's on the shoulder and left with Shikamaru and leaving him there all alone.

Sasuke was shocked by what he told them about Naruto being his boyfriend and deciding things on his own. Now how is he gunna explain to Naruto when he brings him to meet them.

○•♤♡☆♢♧●○•☆♢♡♧♤

well sorry for this short chapter cause I was kinda busy so I'll leave it like this so be on the lookout for the next update :) But wow I made Sasuke a really possessive person OMG ahaha.