Chapter 9: Please be safe

Here is the next chapter. So hope you all enjoy this nd sorry for taking so long.

~~~~₩¥£€£¥€₩~~~~

The black shadow suddenly smack Naruto in his head. Naruto eyes began to blur causing him to lose his eye sight. But before he fell down to the ground, he caught a glimpse of who the black shadow is. Naruto couldn't tell if the person he saw is someone he knows because his eye sight is not focusing correctly.

When he finally hit the ground, he lose conscious right way. Sakura was coughing and coughing to the ground. She was trying to inhale some oxygen into her lung. But when she finally back to her regular breathing, she try to thank the person who save her but the mysterious person disappears into thin air. Sakura got up and took Naruto away.

~~~Sasuke POV~~~

Sigh, I'm so bore. Where is my little lamb? Where did he go? I hope that Sakura didn't do anything to him or I hope he don't do anything to her because if he did, then I would be sad thinking that I'm the only one for him.

Maybe I should go look for him because he could be lost since the school is so big. But I'm worrying about him because I have been getting a bad feeling that something happens to him.

~~~End of Sasuke POV~~~

So Sasuke got up from his seat and began to follow Naruto and Sakura's trail. He follow their trail and end it up at the back of the school. When he's there, they were nowhere to be found but he saw a pile of blood on the ground. He bent down and he began to examine the blood by getting some on his finger to see if it's real blood. He began to sniff the blood that was on his finger and his conclusion is that the blood is real.

He began to tremble at the thought that it might be Naruto's blood, but he wasn't so sure if it is. He began to look around him and found a wood next to the bush. The wood was cover with bits of blood. He then saw a trail of blood leading to the opposite side that he came through. He began to follow the blood trail but the blood trail seem to stop at the back gate of the school.

Sasuke was terrify with horror. He ran to through the gate began to look around. But Naruto and Sakura was nowhere to be found. He then ran back to where Kiba and Shikimaru are at.

When Sasuke got there, he was panting so hard that he almost faint, but now is not the time for him to faint. He suddenly grabbed Kiba on his shoulder and Kiba let out a scream.

"What the was that, man?" Kiba ask in an angry tone.

"Sorry... hah... I... have... something... to tell... you guy," Sasuke said as he was trying to gasp for air.

"So what's up man?" Said Shikimaru.

"Well... you know, I think Naruto had been kidnapped," Sasuke said in a worry tone.

"What! Are you sure? " Kiba and Shikimaru both said in unison as they stood up and slam the table.

"Well, I'm not really sure because I saw blood on the ground and some blood on a wooden stick. But I'm pretty sure that he had been kidnapped because Sakura always have dirty tricks up her sleeve when it come to thing that she really like," said Sasuke as he look at both of them.

"Well, that true. Then I think we should go look for him and Sakura because she might hide him," said Shikimaru as he put his hands on his chin.

"Yea. So I think we should go look for him now!" Said Kiba.

So the three of them left in search for Naruto and Sakura.

'Please be safe Naruto. If something were to happen to you I wouldn't know what to do with my life. Please be safe please! Don't leave me because without you I'm lost and lonely.'

~well here is the next update. So tune in for the next one to know what happen to Naruto and who is the black shadow that is behind the scene. ~~