Chapter 4: Tears

So here is the 4th chapter so hope you like it. Soorry for taking so long to update. Sorry for any misspell word or any thing and sorry for,spelling any wrong name on the story.~ ~ ~

After Sakura left, Sasuke shook himself back to reality and got himself back up on the ground again. When he got up, he looks at Naruto and was about to say something but was interupted by Naruto's stomach growling. Sasuke sigh and ask him what he want to eat and he said ramen because they're his favorite food. Sasuke nooded and went to the kitchen to give themselves something to eat while Naruto follow him to the kitchen and sat on the table near the oven and watch him cook. When he came back, he got Naruto ramen and himself what he ate today at school.

~Sasuke POV~

So about what happened earlier was still a shock to me because I never expect Naruto to be like that at all. I thought he would listen to what his master said but I guess I wad wrong because maybe he's the type to do stuff his own way and don't listen to other but I guess i'm the same too because I always assume that I'm always right and don't listen when others talked at all. But thank god he stopped her earlier because I was about to snapped when she ripped my shirt and kill her right there. Then again, I'm so happy to see him like that cause he's just so cute when he's angry. Sigh, I just want to push him down on the table right now and do this and that with him and make him all mine.

~~~Naruto POV~~~

Wow I'm still in shock right now about what just happened there. What the hell is wrong with me. Don't tell me I'm attracted to my master. No way in hell right because this is the first time that this happened. All of my previous master who brought me before made me turn into a doll before I can even express my love to them but not in a romantic way. But when I saw him being pushed down by the pink hair bitch, I just snapped and my heart began to ache as I watched her tear his shirt down. Wait..... This can't be, right. I'm not in love with him right. There's just no way I am right. Please, someone tell me that i'm not in love with him. Ahhhhhhhhhh....... No way, am I  right because I'm a doll and doll don't have feeling.

While Sasuke was thinking about what he want to do to Naruto in his mind, he suddenly broke out of his imagination when he saw Naruto shaking his head and making a worried face. He stared at him in confusion and thought to himself what's bothering his sweet Naruto and what's making him have a worried face like he just did something wrong.

"Um... Naruto. What's wrong?" Sasuke said as he stood up from his chair and slowly reached out his hand to touch his cheek. Naruto broke out of his thought because he was startled by Sasuke' touch. "Wh-wh-what are you doing,teme?" Naruto Yelled out as he jumped out of his chair and point his finger at him." What do you mean what I'm doing? I'm asking what wrong with you cause you were making a worried face?" Sasuke said with a raised eyebrow as he put his hand on the table. Naruto scratched his head and sat down on the table and explain to him why he has a worried face. He explained everything to him except the part about his feeling for him. After he explained everything to him, all Sasuke did was just looking at him and nodded along with his explanation. Then, Naruto asked him what's his name since he don't know how to call him and calling him master is just too weird and stupid. Sasuke told him that his name is Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke." Naruto said and Sasuke just nodded." Sasuke!" Naruto said as he blushed." Sasuke. Sasuke. Sasuke! Sasuke.!" Naruto said as tears slowly began to rolled down  and make their way to his cheek slowly. Sasuke watched him and was startled by his sudden crying face and asked what happened to him. Naruto told him that this is his first time calling his master name because before he was able to called them by their name, he had already turned back into a doll and it keeps repeating over and over again. This is the first time he ever called someone else name and cry for calling their names before turning back into a doll. Naruto thought that he was a doll with no feeling and that he can't cry no matter what but he guess he was wrong. He just long for the feeling of love from his master and be able to call out their name once. Sasuke felt a throb in his heart and it's telling him to hugged him and never let him go no matter what as he looked at Naruto crying while calling out his his name. Sasuke suddenly grabbed Naruto by the hand and pull him close to his chest. Naruto suddenly stopped crying as he was pulled into Sasuke' embrace. Then Sasuke put his hand on Naruto's cheek and pull him in for a kiss.