Chapter 2: First Meeting

Couple Days Later~~~

“Package for you, Sauske-san,” the mailman said as he hand over the package to Sasuke.

“It’s the doll. Good. It arrived safely.” Sasuke said as he put the package down on the floor and opened it. When he opens the package, he was surprised. “So beautiful,” he said as he took out the doll from the package. “You’re even more beautiful than the picture. This black and orange suit you but I think the white one would suit you too,” he said as he look at how beautiful the doll is and was amazed by its beauty.

“All right! Time to make you some new clothes,” Sasuke said as he put down the doll on top of the pillow so it’s comfortable. “Wait, maybe I should buy a stand first. And…,” Sasuke said as he sat down in front of the computer after he put down the doll on the pillow. Twitch.  The doll began to move and then it suddenly turned into his human adult form and said,” So you’re my new master. This is the first time that I’m able to turn to human so quickly.” The doll grabbed Sasuke’s chin and said, “I’ve been passed around so many time but I think this time it might settle. What’s your name? What’s wrong? Speechless to face my beauty. Oh yeah. From now on, you have to say ‘I love you. You’re beautiful. Love me only because I only have eye for you,’ at least five times a day.”

“You-INTRUDER!!!” Sasuke yelled as he throws a punch at the adult human doll and Whack!!!

“Huh?” Sasuke said in confusion as he hit the wall behind him.

“…You dare raise your hand at me, teme? What would you do if you leave a mark on my beautiful face, teme!!” the doll said in annoyance as he turned back to the little size doll. “Surprised, aren’t you master. Not that I blamed you, heh.” The doll said as he looked up to Sasuke, who punch the wall and now the wall has many cracks.

“I have a soul while the master loves me.” The doll said. What the…? I thought. “And for me to take the human form every day, you must really love me.” The doll is moving and talking.  “I like you master, so go ahead and love me as much as you can.” What wrong with me?  Am I going crazy?! I thought as I feel like I was hallucinating and seeing the doll move and talk.