Chapter 10: I Finally Found You

Here is the next chapter. I'll update asap so please be patient. Also im so happy tat my baby sister is born on thanksgiving. I gotad for doing this to Naruto in the last chapter. Hope he forgive me for this :(

~~~~♤♡♢♧~~~~

For days and nights, Sasuke spent every minutes of his time to search for Naruto but the only problem is that he is nowhere to be found. Sasuke was getting a bit impatient because he don't know what might have happen to Naruto as he is searching for him now.

Couple days later, Sakura shows up at school like nothing has happen. She began to approach Sasuke again and again now that Naruto is gone. But everytime she approach him, he brushes her off like some spect of dusts.

But one day, while walking down the hall he heard a voice coming from underneath the stairs. He stopped and hide himself in the stair.

"So how's the blond boy Naruto doing?" Said a mysterious female voice.

"Well he's doing fine and he hasn't said a single word about Sasuke even though he's being torture a lot," answer a voice on the other end of the line.

"Well that's good. He should know to never steal my man. Keep on torturing him. I'll be there right after school too see him and I hope I get to see some blood flowing out from that monster!" Said the cold mysterious voice as she smirk.

"As you wish," said the voice who seems to obey every command the mysterious voice gives it.

"Good! Then I'll see u there," said the mysterious voice as she close her phone with a click and smirk after. She then began to walk up the stair towards Sasuke direction but Sasuke quickly walk up the stair that leads to the next level of the school. When the mysterious voice came out from its shadow and walks away toward the classroom, Sasuke got a glimpse of the mysterious voice of the person who just spoke on the phone.

Sasuke couldn't believe his eye. He just want to run towards her and beat her up til she tells him where Naruto is. But what's really weird is that the voice is similar to someone he knows.

"Why!? What did that bitch do to Naruto? And who was the one that she talk to on the phone? Urgh, I should have stop Naruto from running after her before if I knew that this was going to happen. I should follow her after school because it seems that she know where exactly is Naruto." Said Sasuke as he got up from his hiding spot on the other stair and punch the wall with his fist. He was so mad at the thought of Naruto being mention on the phone and what happen to him.

€£¥₩ After school ₩¥£€

After school end, Sasuke was looking for the bitch that was talking on the phone. He was running around in circles trying to find her. When he finally found her, she was at the back of the school gate waiting for a ride. When a black car came, the driver came out of the car and open the door for her. She then got in the car and the driver closes the door. The driver then got into the car and began driving away. Sasuke puts on his helmet and start up his motorbike engine and follow the car.

After a few hours, the black car reach an old warehouse. The warehouse was a brownish color with some red color mix with it. The side was torn, has couple big and small holes. It seems to be an abandoned warehouse. The girl came out of the car began to make her ways toward the warehouse.

Then Sasuke shows up at the warehouse after she enter the warehouse. Sasuke stops and got off his motorbike. He hid his motorbike near a pile of garbage junk. After hiding his bike there, he follow the girl.

After he got inside, he tries to look for the girl but she was nowhere to be found. It was dark inside. With little light coming in from the outside through a bunch of holes, Sasuke finds himself to be in a place that no one knows where it's location is. Trying to find his way and follow the girl's footprint on the ground (since it's dirt), he heard voices, moaning, and whipping sound of a rope. He follow the noise and found himself at a huge garbage dump of chairs, desks, unused electronics, and etc. Behind that large garbage dump, the sounds was coming closer and closer for every steps he take.

When Sasuke stops, he took a peak at the other side and found what he has been looking for. IT WAS NARUTO! Both of his arms were being tied up. His body was cover with scars, bruises, and blood were coming out from everyone in his body.

~~~||||~~~

Well that's that. Be sure to wait for what happen next. I feel so sorry for my baby Naruto. Can anyone of you guess who the mysterious voice is because Sasuke said that he knows it? But who was it that talk to her on the phone? What will happen to Naruto now that Sasuke found him?