"We should be taking advantage of this you guys. Everything is free. We could steal diamonds, who would stop us!"

Penny drove, so she didn't throw up in the backseat. I was behind her, Riley on my lap, squirming around.

"Where are we going?" He asked, "Were going to look for clothes."

He rolled his eyes, "Girls and clothes." He mumbled. Megan snorted, "Oh yeah? Did your brother tell you that?"

Riley has a blush on his cheeks, "He said girls like clothes and shoes and makeup stuff."

Megan clicked her tongue, "I'll have to have a word with him when he gets back!"

We drove around for a long time, looking for a department store, or any store that sold lingerie and swim suits.

"I don't think I've ever heard of a store called Chloe's before. Did they have that in New York?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Only here."

We walked through the broken door. It was relatively clean in here, aside from the broken glass on the floor and a few of the posters being ripped off the walls.

"I feel like I'm actually shopping!" Penny grinned happily, slipping through the stuff on the clothing racks.

Riley was holding my hand, looking around eagerly.

"Elle! What about this?" Elaine said. I looked up at what she was holding. A black, lacy body suit that tied at the front, "Cute, is it my size?"

"Are you an 8?" I nodded, "Yep."

Megan scoffed, "Girl- I wish I was an 8. After this baby I'm lucky if I fit a 16."

"Shut up Megan you're stunning! I don't know how Alex doesn't have his hands all over you!" Elaine shouted.

We laughed and joked about things, squealing over the lingerie and swimsuits we found.

But I was in awe. I had never felt this beautiful before.

"Elle come out. How does it look."

I opened the changing room door and all their mouths flew open, "Oh my God, girls- get ready to be an Aunt because Elle's getting impregnated tonight!" Penny smirked.

I was wearing a red lacy-velvet bralette with matching bottoms, "Get yourself some heels and you're good."

I went back inside and changed into my clothes, keeping the lingerie on underneath.

"Right ladies, what can I get you." Elaine pretended to be the cashier as she scanned our items, securing them in a bag.

"Oh I miss this. Going shopping with my friends and laughing. I'm so glad we did this." Penny gushed, opening the drivers door.

Me too. It feels normal, almost.

We all came home with pieces of clothing. I got that red set as well as the black body suit. I also picked up a white bikini for the new pool.

The girls got some underwear sets and I'm so excited, even though the world is on the verge of ending, we can still have a banging summer!

As we arrived to the house, we realised the boys car was in the driveway.

"Do you think they'll be mad that we're gone and didn't leave a note?" Penny not her lip.

I shrugged, "Paxton's already being a bitch, so he can suck it up."

I walked inside, flaunting myself and feeling confident.

"Where the hell were you guys? We got home and you weren't here? We were so worried?" Alex breathed a sigh of relief, hugging Megan and the two kids.

"We went out. We got bored of waiting for you guys." Megan glared.

Alex stepped back, hands in the air, "What'd we do?" I rolled my eyes, "I'm going upstairs."

I made it to my room, placing the back of stuff on the floor. When I turned around, I saw Paxton in the doorway.

"What do you want?" I said, putting emphasis on the 'you".

"Are you mad at me?" He pouted, head hung low, "I don't know Paxton, am I?"

He mocked my voice and came over to me, taking my hands in his, "Did I do something?"

I took my hands away and moved away. Ignoring him. Secretly I had a smirk on my face. I can't wait to mess with him.

When I turned around again, he wasn't there and I felt my smile fade.

"Pax?" I asked. He didn't rely so I shrugged and jumped into bed, snuggling down with a random book I got from the kitchen.

* * *

HEY

i'm so excited for the next few chapters

but, i must warn you- don't get too excited okay? >:)