|C18| Our Happily Ever After

Author's POV:

She stood there, tears in her eyes, him kneeling in front of her. Shawn's smile only grew softer and his cheeks flushed. Tear after tear fell, and she smiled. Looking at the boy in front of her. Every song, every lyric, every poem has led to this.

"Shawn," her breathing hitched and her heart beat a little bit quicker, nothing will compare to this moment, "You think I'm going to say no? I would love to be yours once again."

Shawn stood up and smiled, he took her hand and slid her ring onto her finger. Kissing her hand before letting it go then kissing her plump lips as they hold each other.

He knew that though it didn't work at first, it will now. She's the only girl that he has loved through it all. There was no question in that.

The two stars walked hand in hand along the garden before they had to leave. It's no surprise that this may be the moment leading up to the rest of their lives. Their families predicted it from the start.

His dad knew she was the one before Shawn had the chance to think of her every night. Her mom knew he was her prince charming, how? Well, the way he stared at her, the way his eyes lit up whenever she entered a room.

It was meant to be.

-

People always wondered if their relationship was fake. If it was just a set up to sell more music. I've always wondered why two stars couldn't be together without others thinking its all joke.

I mean, no matter who you are, everyone wonders if it's true.

Camila and Shawn were meant to be. No matter what happened in life, they will always find each other again. Maybe after a few days, 10 years, maybe in 2 months. No one knows, but inside, their hearts will always be connected.

Something about a happy couple always ticks off someone. Whether it be jealously or just complete hatred.

But this relationship, though it seems like a typical celebrity relationship. It's more than that. The stars aligned. And when this happens, they collide. A supernova was created. Now, these two stars will be together. A happily ever after...

-

10 Years Later:

"And that's how mommy and I got together..."

"Can we go to the garden sometime dada?"

"I would love to! Now let's get you into bed..."

Shawn walks hand and hand with his daughter, Skylar, laying down in her princess bed. Skylar rests up against her dad's chest as her dad opens a book. He starts to read the bedtime story as his princess slowly drifts asleep.

The light snores of a little girl could be heard across the hall. The faint sound of walking gets closer and closer.

Camila leans against the door frame of Skylar's room. She smiles at them holding her baby boy in her arms, "look baby Cameron, that's our family..."

Shawn wakes up seeing his wonderful wife looking right at him. Camila walks to them and joins their little cuddle.

This is their family, they're everlasting, long-awaited for, forever love.

"I love you, Camila"

"I love you too Shawn"

So what happens when two stars collide? Well... let's just say it's a never-ending explosion of love.

-
Published: 07/24/20
Thank you for everything, this story has been wonderful to write. I hope you loved it as much as I did. Take care, everyone! Much love -vrx
-