|C12| Facetime Trouble?

Author's POV:

Shawn and Camila are sadly away from each other. Shawn has been touring for a week now and misses Camila too much. Camila misses his touch and kindness. All the hate towards her has calmed down but a few standstills. And it stills hurts Camila though it shouldn't.

Shawn was like the glue that held up Camila. With Shawn, Camila felt powerful and confident, and she still does but not as much.

Camila is currently in LA working on her album while Shawn is in Oakland, singing away. His tour has been going amazing and Camila just wants to be with him. Maybe singing and talking to his fans too, if only she could with a snap of a finger, she will.

Camila is currently on FaceTime with Shawn before he goes on the Q&A part of the concert.

Camila: "one day I have to go to one of your concerts."

Shawn: "you really should, you don't even have to sing with me on stage, you can just be in the audience. Any presents of Camila is amazing to me."

Camila: "Maybe I could even be listening to your Q&A."

Shawn: "ya know, you can actually listen to it..."

Camila: "I can't, I mean unless you keep me on the phone. But won't your team notice?"

Shawn: "not if I put the volume down and put you in my pocket or something..."

Camila: "alright then, let me hear how Shawn's Q&As are..."

All Camila could do is smile through the phone, yes she isn't actually there but she'll get as much time with Shawn as she can.

Shawn walks through the curtains to screaming fans. He couldn't be any more amazed. Camila is in his left hand. He sits down and puts the phone so Camila could see his fans a bit from his lap.

Shawn goes on with the Q&A talking to his fans and just having a great time.

Shawn: "your question in the purple shirt..."

Girl: "Hi Shawn, I'm Adeline, and I've been listening to your music since The handwritten album. I wanted to ask if you could tell us what inspires you to write a certain song."

Shawn: "most of my songs are about something special. Something I'm feeling or have dealt with. For my romantic songs, there's always been that one person. That one girl that I'm always thinking about. She's my muse to most of my songs..."

Adeline: "Camila?"

Shawn: "Camila."

Camila smiled ear to ear, yes she kinda knew this information already but it still makes her blush. They've been dating for a few months already but Camila still can't believe it took her so long to be this happy. She can't imagine not being Shawn's lover.

Minutes pass and the Q&A ends. Camila goes to bed right after FaceTiming Shawn, considering that she's three hours ahead of Shawn's time.

3:00 am @ Miami 12:00 am @ Oakland:

Shawn is having a late-night walk, he misses Camila and wished he's holding her hand and walking around with her. As Shawn is walking he passes by a girl.

The girl stops Shawn from walking and says hi, having a normal conversation with the pop star. Shawn recognizes her as the girl who asked about his muse, Camila. She looks 22 Shawn thought. Shawn being Shawn, he talks to her like if she wasn't a fan, because honestly she's a fan but not a fan of Camila...