|C13| what the hell is happening?

Camila's POV:

Adeline. Adeline Súarez. That's her name, the girl that was with my guy. I haven't really been talking with Shawn. I mean he would text me a lot but I barely reply. I've been thinking a lot. And I trust Shawn, he didn't do anything wrong. It's just at that moment, I felt shocked and uneasy. I did just wake up.

As much as it hurts me to do this, I think I wanna take a break with Shawn. Trust me I love him. I love him so much. I just don't wanna deal with a long-distance relationship, somethings just never change. I feel childish but I really just want a break. Sofia has been helping me a lot. I've talked to her and I even went back to Miami to see my family again.

I've been in LA since of my album, but I'm gonna take a month's break and stay in Miami. I've already talked to Roger about it. I'm gonna tell Shawn the news today - over the phone...

I feel guilty doing this, I just hope that he and I will be okay still. I'm sorry in advanced Shawn.

Shawn's POV:

I got a call from Camila. She's finally talking to me, I feel terrible for what I did. Yes, I didn't do anything wrong, but I never texted Camila and I shouldn't have even talked to a "fan" like that. So yes I did somethings, and I understand why she's so upset.

I don't wanna ruin anything though. I love Mila. I pick up the phone and smile. I hope that we could get back on track.

Shawn: "hey Camila"

Camila: "hi Shawn... I uh."

Shawn: "before you say anything, I just wanna say that I'm really sorry. I should have texted you and I shouldn't even have talked to her. I love you."

Camila: "I forgive you and I love you too, but that's not what I called you about."

Shawn: "then what's up?"

Camila: "it's really hard for me to say this. I love you, so much. But I think it's better if we take a break right now."

Shawn: "Oh um..."

Camila: "you didn't do anything wrong. I love you, always and forever, it's just you know what happened when I was 16. I don't want anything like that to happen again. I just don't wanna have a long-distance relationship. I hope you understand, I still wanna be so close to you. Plus you're still living in my home... right?"

Shawn: "Oh um yeah. I am. And I'm sorry Camila. I understand though. Ily mils."

Camila: "Ily2 Canada"

I'm crying... why am I crying? I've never cried over a girl before. I guess I really loved her. Four months. It lasted four months. You're so stupid Shawn. I lost her. I lost my girl. The girl of my dreams.

I went over to my bed and laid down, I screamed and threw a pillow across the room. I lost her...?

AT HIS CONCERT:

Right now I have to sing "Because I had you" for the concert. And it's hitting me hard right now, I didn't realize but I was crying as I was singing. The words because I had you hit me through my chest. I'm sorry Camila.

"I'm sorry everyone, it's been a hard day for me."

I tell them realizing that the news hasn't been spread out. The last thing I want right now is to handle the press. I try to continue the rest of the concert without getting all upset. I did trip when walking off the stage but hey, I always do that.

Later, a rush of feeling came over me. I don't know what's wrong with me, I just can't stop thinking about what happened. Seems like some of the crew noticed that I wasn't really myself...

I was sitting down in my dressing room when Connor sat down to sit next to me.

Connor: "hey buddy"

Shawn: "buddy?"

Connor: "trying something out, I don't know."

I let out a little chuckle but at the end of the day, I still feel upset... maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but I just don't know.

Connor: "what's got you so upset?"

Shawn: "it's Camila."

Connor: "you miss her huh?"

Shawn: "you have no idea..."

Connor: "what do you mean?"

Shawn: "she broke up with me..."

Connor: "was it because of that Adeline girl, because you didn't do anything wrong."

Shawn: "I mean probably, but she didn't say that. She said she didn't wanna have a long-distance relationship. Heck, I'm living with her in Miami still. Whenever we're on break I'll be in Miami at her house. I miss her, and I didn't want to break up. I sound 12, but it's the truth. She cast a spell on me... living with her as friends is gonna be difficult."

Connor: "it's alright Shawn, breathe..."

Why do we put each other through hell? Why can't we just be ourselves?

Published: 11/24/19 (921 words)
Sorry for the late upload, I was hella sick Friday and Saturday. I know this chapter's a bit childish but the story's gonna get boring if I don't add a little spice into it. Plus the plot was getting out of place so I gotta bring it back! Imma be posting things in the conversation section of my account, there I'll tell y'all if I'll be late on uploading or any info you guys should know! Go over there and tell me something abt you! Comment and vote! -xoxo Vrx <3