|C7| Flight

Author's POV: AKA 3rd Person POV but I'm the author and I'm reading it now hoez.

Camila and Shawn are peacefully sleeping in each other's arms. It's currently 6:30 am and they have to catch a flight at 9:00. They are traveling to LA and will be staying there for a month. After Miami is the plan. They have all their luggage ready and all they need to do is get ready and go to the airport.

AT THE AIRPORT ✈️

Camila and Shawn are currently waiting for their plane to board. They have been followed by an annoying paparazzi. They can't seem to get some privacy, and instead of being able to relax with each other, they have to remain as "friends" to the public. They both are getting irritated but they have to keep their relationship a secret, for their sake and especially the hate to not bother them.

Paparazzi1: "Hey, Shawn!"

S: "oh uh hi..."

P1: "what are two lovely people doing here?"

S: "Um, I'm sorry but can you leave us alone."

C: "being always followed gets hella annoying..."

P1: "it is something you signed up for this once you two become famous... But it's my job."

S: "hey, um we can answer one question than can you please leave us alone?"

P1: "Well okay, is it true that you two have been going out for a month?"

C: "no, I mean Shawn and I are just friends."

S: "Bestfriend."

With that word being said, the paparazzi smiles and leaves them alone. Leaving a happy Camila and Shawn secretly holding hands. But little did they know some other paparazzi were still videotaping them. Soon their plane was boarding and they got 1st class tickets because they have rich tingz.

They got onto the plane, found their seats and put their carry-ons away. After 6 hours on the plane, they arrived at the airport. After getting their luggage they called an Uber to their hotel. Once they arrived they checked into their hotel room.

C: "I'm pretty sure I didn't add rose petals in our hotel room order..."

S: "hmmm I wonder who did then."

Shawn winking at Camila places their things aside and grabbed her by the waist. Kissing her passionately

- - -
NEWS: TMZ

Camila Cabello and rumored boyfriend, Shawn Mendes

Camila Cabello and rumored boyfriend, Shawn Mendes. Just spotted heading into a hotel in LA. They both seem to be sharing a room at this place. When asked, "what brings you here in LA?" Shawn replied with, "business and some relaxation time." They can be seen, while waiting for room to be set up, laughing and touching each other a bit too much to be just friends.

When a fan confronted them about being together at a hotel, sharing a room together. We heard Camila reply, "Shawn and I are friends, why would we need two rooms when we are comfortable with each other sharing just one." However, we heard them check into a deluxe dual room. Those rooms only having one king bed...

I'm not sure if just friends, guy, and girl. Share a king bed together... At a different airport in California, one of our crew members got a video of them holding hands, and Camila resting her head on his shoulder. Awwww how cute. When asked about relationship, they yet again denied rumors. What do you guys think? This has been TMZ.

Published: 07/12/19
Edited: 11/30/19
Hello, sorry for a short chapter and not uploading sooner. Gonna post another chapter soon! But with all these Shawmila rumors, I don't think it's a PR relationship anymore ;))